- Music 4
Music 4 is a creator of custom music for media and production libraries. It has worked with many TV and radio stations in the United Kingdom, including BBC Radio 1 and ITV. The company produces the majority of the jingles for the Chris Moyles show on Radio 1 which attracts over 8 million listeners every morning.
Sandy Beech is the Managing Director.
In 1997, Sandy teamed up with fellow directors, Roger Dexter and Alan Bell, to create Vibe Music Imaging which in 2003 developed into Music 4.
The company has produced theme tunes and backing music for many TV shows including The One Show and Watchdog for BBC1, The Alan Titchmarsh Show, It'll be Alright on the Night and An Audience with The Spice Girls for ITV and Wordplay for Channel 5.
- ^ "Sandy Beech's biog on music4 website". http://www.music4.com/studios/studio-people/sandybeech/. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to Watchdog". http://www.music4.com/companyinfo/latestnews/82/bbc-one-watchdog-and-rogue-traders.html. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to The Alan Titchmarsh Show". http://www.music4.com/musicservices/catalogue/470/itv/the-alantitchmarsh-show.html. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to It'll be Alright on the Night". http://www.music4.com/musicservices/catalogue/561/itv/it'll-be-alright-on-the-night.html. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to Chris Moyles jingles". http://www.jinglenews.com/2009/12/19/music-4-abbey-road-session/. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to Real Radio jingles". http://radiotoday.co.uk/news.php?extend.4530. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to Spin South West jingles". http://www.jinglenews.com/2010/03/29/spin-south-west-from-music-4/. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to Wave 105 jingles". http://www.jinglenews.com/2010/01/28/wave-105s-2010-imaging-from-music-4/. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- ^ "Reference to Absolute Radio and Magic 105.4 jingles". http://www.jinglenews.com/2009/06/09/music-4s-sandy-beech-confirmed-for-jingle-day/. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
- Music 4's Homepage
- Jingle All the Way article
- Ryan on the Radio interviews Music 4’s Sandy Beech
- Chris Moyles at Music4
- Music4 on Facebook
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
MUSIC-N — refers to a family of computer music programs and programming languages descended from or influenced by MUSIC, a program written by Max Mathews in 1957 at Bell Labs. MUSIC was the first computer program for generating digital audio waveforms… … Wikipedia
Music On! TV — M On! Music On! TV Logo Launched July 1, 1994 Owned by Music On! TV, Inc., a division of Sony Music Entertainment Japan, Inc.[1 … Wikipedia
Music — Mu sic, n. [F. musique, fr. L. musica, Gr. ? (sc. ?), any art over which the Muses presided, especially music, lyric poetry set and sung to music, fr. ? belonging to Muses or fine arts, fr. ? Muse.] 1. The science and the art of tones, or musical … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
Music & Me — Studioalbum von Michael Jackson Veröffentlichung 13. April 1973 Label Motown … Deutsch Wikipedia
MUSIC/SP — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Music. MUSIC ( McGill University System for Interactive Computing ) a été développé par le centre de calcul de l’Université McGill à Montréal. Les initiateurs de ce projet ont été Alan Greenberg et Roy Miller qui … Wikipédia en Français
Music & PC — Beschreibung Fachmagazin Fachgebiet … Deutsch Wikipedia
Music & PC — Music PC Beschreibung Fachmagazin Fachgebiet Computer und Musik Sprache … Deutsch Wikipedia
Music '60 — Genre music variety Written by John Aylesworth Saul Ilson Frank Peppiatt Directed by Bill Davis Presented by Bill Walker Country of origin … Wikipedia
Music — Music was heard in the Cathédrale des Saints Michel et Gudule as early as 1362. Beginning in 1486, the church installed a singing master who oversaw production of song and voice. Musical production largely paralleled the presence and prestige… … Historical Dictionary of Brussels
Music K-8 — magazine is a music resource magazine for teachers of students in grades K 8. History Music K 8 magazine is published by Plank Road Publishing, which was founded in an old farmhouse on logically enough Watertown Plank Road, in Wauwatosa,… … Wikipedia