Wol or WoL or WOL may refer to:
Wake-on-LAN, in computer networking
* Abbreviation for Westwood Online, now replaced by
Wide outside lane, in bicycle transportation engineering
World Online, a defunct ISP
WOL (AM), a radio station in Washington, D.C.
* WOL is the abbreviation for various Christian denominations called "Word of Life" as in "Word of Life Church"
* WoL is an abbreviation for World of Legends, The primary server of the online game Utopia
* WOL is an abbreviation for
Warhammer Online, used internally by Games Workshopstaff.
* In the
Winnie the Poohstories, "Wol" is how Owl spells his name.
* WoL, stage name of James Nielsen. Meaning unknown.
Web Ontology Language, a markup language for publishing and sharing data using ontologies on the World Wide Web.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.