- Doha (disambiguation)
Doha is the capital city of Qatar.
Doha may also refer to:
- Doha, Kuwait, a town located in the Al Jahra governorate of Kuwait
- Doha Stadium, a football stadium in Sakhnin, Israel
- Doha Sports City, Qatar
- Doha (poetry), a style of Hindi-Urdu poetry
- Doha Declaration, an agreement adopted by the World Trade Organization Ministerial Conference of 2001 in Doha, Qatar concerning intellectual property rights to medicines
- Doha Development Round, a set of World Trade Organization talks that began in 2001 in Doha, Qatar
- Agony of Doha, (ドーハの悲劇, 도하의 기적), a term used to refer to Japan's qualification match for 1994 FIFA World Cup with Iraq, held in Doha in 1993
- Abu Doha, Algerian al Qaeda suspect who is alleged to have ties to various millennium bomb plots
- Doha Kang, South Korean manhwa artist
- Doha conference (disambiguation), for conferences and meetings held in Doha
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Doha — For other uses, see Doha (disambiguation). Doha الدوحة ad Dawḥa City and Municipality … Wikipedia
Doha conference — can refer to several meetings held in Doha, Qatar: WTO Ministerial Conference of 2001, leading to the Doha Development Round the Doha Declaration on the TRIPS Agreement and Public Health The 2008 follow up conference to the Monterrey Consensus.… … Wikipedia
Corniche (disambiguation) — Corniche is a type of a road running by a mountain side or by a headland. Corniche may also refer to: Corniche (Alexandria) in Alexandria Corniche Beirut in Beirut Dubai Corniche in Dubai Doha Corniche in Doha Jeddah Corniche in Jeddah Corniche… … Wikipedia
DFI (disambiguation) — DFI may refer to : DFI, or Diamond Flower Inc. (or slogan Design For Innovation), is a major motherboard manufacturer based in Taiwan. Deep Flow Inspection, which is related to Deep Packet Inspection DDR PHY Interface, an interface protocol… … Wikipedia
Blue box (disambiguation) — Blue box may refer to:* Blue box, an early phreaking tool that simulates a telephone operator s dialing console. * Blue box, a distinctive plastic container for the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Ontario s recycling programs, often… … Wikipedia
Al-Ahly (disambiguation) — Al Ahly or Al Ahli ( ar. الأهلي) names several football (soccer) clubs in the Arabic speaking world: * Al Ahly mdash; Egypt * Al Ahli (Manama) mdash; Bahrain * Al Ahly (Benghazi) mdash; Libya * Al Ahly (Tripoli) mdash; Libya * Al Ahli (Doha)… … Wikipedia
Yellow cab (disambiguation) — Yellow Cab is a common name for taxicab companies.Yellow cab may also refer to: * A taxicab, many of which are yellow in colour * Yellow cab (stereotype), an ethnic stereotype of Japanese women * The callsign of German airline TUIfly * Yellow Cab … Wikipedia
Darfur — For other uses, see Darfur (disambiguation). Darfur دار فور Capital North Darfur: Al Fa … Wikipedia
Trade — This article is about the economic mechanism. For other uses, see Trade (disambiguation). Purchase redirects here. For other uses, see Purchase (disambiguation) Trader in Germany, 16th century … Wikipedia
World Trade Organization — WTO redirects here. For other uses, see WTO (disambiguation). World Trade Organization (English) Organisation mondiale du commerce (French) Organización Mundial del Comercio (Spanish) … Wikipedia