- October (disambiguation)
October is the tenth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
October may also refer to:
- October (singer) a British female musician and recording artist.
- October (album), by U2
- "October" (song), the title song of that album
- October (Claire Hamill album), by Claire Hamill
- October: Ten Days That Shook the World, a 1927 film directed by Sergei Eisenstein telling the story of the 1917 October Revolution
- October (film), a 2010 Peruvian film directed by brothers Daniel and Diego Vega Vidal
- October, a painting by French painter James Tissot
- "October", a song by the alternative rock band Evanescence
- "October", a song by a-ha from their 1986 album Scoundrel Days
- "October", a composition for concert band composed by Eric Whitacre
- "October", Op. 131, a tone poem for orchestra composed by Dmitri Shostakovich
- "October Song" a 2003 song by Amy Winehouse from her album Frank
- October, the middle name of both the son - Thursday October Christian and grandson - Thursday October Christian II of Fletcher Christian who led the Mutiny on the Bounty in 1789
- October (journal), a journal published by the MIT Press
- "October", a kind of beer popular in the nineteenth century
- October Club, an early seventeenth century London dining society frequented by British Tory-leaning writers and artists
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Red October (disambiguation) — Red October ( ru. Красный Октябрь, Krasny Oktyabr ) may refer to: *The October Revolution of 1917 in Russia *Other things named after this: **Red October (factory), a factory which played an important part in the Battle of Stalingrad **Red… … Wikipedia
October Revolution — Red October redirects here. For other uses, see Red October (disambiguation). This article is about the Soviet Revolution of 1917. For other uses, see October Revolution (disambiguation). October Revolution Part of the Russian Revolution of 1917 … Wikipedia
October — For other uses, see October (disambiguation). January February March April May June July August September October November December << … Wikipedia
October 6 — For its use in Egypt, see 6th of October (disambiguation). << October 2011 >> Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa … Wikipedia
October Revolution (disambiguation) — October Revolution may refer to: October Revolution in Russia, 1917. October Revolution Island, an island in the Kara Sea, named after the Russian October Revolution. October Revolution (battleship), a Soviet battleship. The overthrow of Juan… … Wikipedia
October Crisis (disambiguation) — October Crisis may refer to: The October Crisis, two kidnappings of government officials by members of the Front de libération du Québec (FLQ) during October 1970 in the province of Quebec. The Cuban name for Cuban Missile Crisis of October, 1962 … Wikipedia
October 1970 — may refer to: October 1970, a month and year The October Crisis, a terrorism incident in Quebec October 1970 (film), a TV miniseries based on the October Crisis This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
October 2010 — was the tenth month of that year. It began on a Friday and concluded after 31 days on a Sunday. Portal:Current events This is an archived version of Wikipedia s Current events Portal from October 2010 … Wikipedia
October 1970 (film) — October 1970 Directed by Don McBrearty Produced by Laszlo Barna Wayne Grigsby David MacLeod Written by Wayne Grigsby Peter Mitchell … Wikipedia
October 1946 — January February March April – May June July August September October November December The following events occurred in October 1946: Contents 1 October 1, 1946 (Tuesday) 2 October 2, 1946 (Wednesday) … Wikipedia