MSC may refer to:
- Mail services center
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Microsoft Common Console Document, file for the Microsoft Management Console
- Microelectronics Support Centre
- Microsoft Corporation
- MIDI Show Control
- Message Sequence Chart
- MSC Malaysia (formerly known as Multimedia Super Corridor)
- MSC Software
- USB mass storage device class (USB MSC)
- Managed Service Company, a form of company structure in the United Kingdom, similar to umbrella companies
- MSC Industrial Direct, formerly known as Manhattan Supply Company
- Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., world's largest shipping line in terms of container vessel capacity
- Memorial Student Center, the student activity center at Texas A&M University
- Macon State College
- Magister Scientiae, a degree that, before the Bologna process, differed slightly from the Master of Science
- Manly Selective Campus, a selective high school in New South Wales, Australia
- Math, Science, and Computers program at Winston Churchill High School (Wayne County, Michigan)
- Master of Science, usually MSc or M.Sc.
- Mathematics Subject Classification
- Mesa State College
- Michigan State College, a former name of Michigan State University
- Mount Saint Charles Academy
- Medical Service Corps (disambiguation), a part of the medical services of various nations' armed forces
- Military Sealift Command
- Munich Security Conference
- Military Staff Committee
- Manned Spacecraft Center, the former name of today's Johnson Space Center
- Mathematics Subject Classification, classification by the American Mathematical Society
- Mesenchymal stem cell
- Meteorological Service of Canada
- Mobile Switching Center, a part of a GSM, TDMA, CDMA, or cellular phone network
- MSC (gene), a human gene encoding the protein musculin
- Manchester Ship Canal, England
- Marine Services Company Limited of Tanzania
- Marine Stewardship Council, a seafood ecolabel non-profit organization
- Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A..
- MSC Cruises
- The United States Military Sealift Command
- Michael Schumacher
- Mid-South Conference, college athletic conference in the United States
- Mohammedan Sporting Club, Chittagong, a branch of the main Dhaka based Mohammedan based in Chittagong], but participates domestic competitions as a sovereign club even against the main club, known as Chittagong Mohammedan.
- Mohammedan Sporting Club, Dhaka, one of the two most popular sporting clubs of Bangladesh based in Dhaka, widely acclaimed as The Mohammedan or just MSC.
- Mohammedan Sporting Club, Kolkata, the oldest sporting club having the name, is one of the major football clubs of India, widely acclaimed as Sporting unlike the Bangladeshi versions being called only Mohammedan or MSC.
- Mombasa Sports Club, a multi-sport club based in Mombasa, Kenya.
- GMSC Mobile Switching Center (MSC)
- Member of State Council
- Metropolitan Special Constabulary
- Modern Standard Chinese
- Movimiento Scout Católico, member of the Federación de Escultismo en España
- MSC, the ICAO airline designator for Air Cairo
- post-nominal letters for the Meritorious Service Cross, a Canadian military/civilian decoration
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
MSC-60 — le navire musée KNM Alta de la mari … Wikipédia en Français
MSC 60 — le navire musée KNM Alta de la marine norvégienne, ex MSC 104 … Wikipédia en Français
Msc 60 — le navire musée KNM Alta de la marine norvégienne, ex MSC 104 … Wikipédia en Français
MSC — managed service company (MSC) A body corporate or partnership which satisfies all of the following conditions: • Its business consists wholly or mainly of providing (directly or indirectly) the services of individuals to other persons. • Payments … Law dictionary
MSC — noun COMPUTING Multimedia Super Corridor; an area of Malaysia providing offices, telephone and computer links, and other things that are needed by IT companies: • The types of companies invited to the MSC include hardware and software vendors and … Financial and business terms
MSc — noun [countable] Master of Science; a university degree in science that you can do after your first degree; = MS AmE: • Chris Jones MSc * * * MSC UK US noun [S] IT ► ABBREVIATION for MULTIMEDIA SUPER CORRI … Financial and business terms
MSc — MSc; msc; MSC; … English syllables
MSc — or M.Sc. abbrev. Master of Science * * * MSc abbr. Latin Magister Scientiae (Master of Science). * * * … Universalium
MSC — (master of science) second degree in the sciences … English contemporary dictionary
MSc — ► ABBREVIATION ▪ Master of Science … English terms dictionary
MSc — or M.Sc. abbrev. Master of Science … English World dictionary