- Lemming (disambiguation)
lemmingis a small rodent.
Lemming or Lemmings may also refer to:
* "Lemmings" (video game), a computer game
* "Lemmings" (song), a 1997 Blink-182 song
Lemmings (television commercial), an Apple Computer advert
* "Lemming" (film), a 2005 French film
* "Lemmings" (Jinn), a 2007 Jinn album
* The Lemmings, characters in the animated television series "Camp Lazlo"
* "Lemmings" (play), a comedy play and album by National Lampoon
* Arthur Lemming, a dentist in "
Monty Python's Flying Circus"
* "Lemmings (including Cog)", a song by van der Graaf Generator
Lemming Defense, an unusual chess opening.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.