- Touch (manga)
Vol.14 of the Touch bunkoban
Genre Comedy, Romance, Sports Manga Written by Mitsuru Adachi Published by Shogakukan Demographic Shōnen Magazine Weekly Shōnen Sunday Original run 1981 – 1986 Volumes 26 TV anime Directed by Hiroko Tokita Studio Group TAC, Studio Gallop Network Fuji TV, Animax Original run March 24, 1985 – March 22, 1987 Episodes 101 Anime film Touch: Sebangō no Nai Ace Directed by Gisaburō Sugii Studio Group TAC Released April 12, 1986 Runtime 93 minutes Anime film Touch 2: Sayonara no Okurimono Directed by Naoto Hashimoto Studio Group TAC Released December 13, 1986 Runtime 80 minutes Anime film Touch 3: Kimi ga Tōri Sugita Ato ni Directed by Akinori Takaoka Studio Group TAC Released April 11, 1987 Runtime 83 minutes TV film anime Touch: Miss Lonely Yesterday Directed by Akinori Nagaoka Studio Group TAC Network Nippon Television Released December 11, 1998 TV film anime Touch: Cross Road Directed by Akinori Nagaoka Studio Group TAC Network Nippon Television Released February 9, 2001
Touch (タッチ Tatchi ) is a Japanese high school baseball manga by Mitsuru Adachi. It was originally serialized in the weekly manga magazine Shōnen Sunday from 1981–1986. The manga was also adapted into a 101-episode TV anime series, which was one of the highest-rated television anime series ever, three theatrical anime movies which summarized the TV series, two TV anime specials which take place after the events in the TV series, a live-action TV drama special, and a live-action movie released in 2005. Touch was one of the winners of the 1983 Shogakukan Manga Award for shōnen or shōjo manga, along with Adachi's Miyuki.
- Tatsuya Uesugi (上杉 達也 Uesugi Tatsuya )
- The main character. The elder of the Uesugi twins. Seemingly selfish and lazy, Tatsuya's main quality is his altruistic nature. Naturally athletic, he lets his younger brother progress further than him in baseball so Meisei would win the Koushien fulfilling their childhood dream. Like Kazuya, he loves Minami Asakura, the girl next door and their childhood friend. However, in the field of love, he too cedes to his younger brother, telling everyone that they are meant to be despite his broken heart. Voiced by: Yūji Mitsuya
- Kazuya Uesugi (上杉 和也 Uesugi Kazuya )
- The younger of the Uesugi twins. Serious and hard working, he is the complete opposite of his older brother. His pitching skills and perfect grades makes him the favorite of his parents who despite his young age, conspire to get him and Minami to marry. His good looks makes him popular with the girls at school, which irks Tatsuya. Though not as naturally athletic as Tatsuya, Kazuya had work hard to hone his skills since an early age. Like his brother, Kazuya is in love with Minami. He suspects early on that Minami is in love with Tatsuya but even when figuring it out to be the truth, he still refuses to give her up. He hopes to take her to the Koushien and win, fulfilling their dream. Voiced by: Keiichi Nanba
- Minami Asakura (浅倉 南 Asakura Minami )
- The Uesugi twins' neighbour and childhood friend. An intelligent and active student who has to help her father with house chores and at the family coffee shop since her mother died at a young age. Minami is a pretty girl who is popular at school and the object of desire for both the Uesugi twins. Although her widower father and Mr. and Mrs. Uesugi often pair Minami and Kazuya to be married, her heart truly lies on Tatsuya. Despite that, she is more often seen with Kazuya and actively supports him on the road to the Koushien which makes everyone think that Minami is actually in love with Kazuya, the star pitcher. Like the twins, she is also naturally talented in sports. Voiced by: Noriko Hidaka
- Shingo and Haruko Uesugi, Punch
- Tatsuya and Kazuya's parents. Always seen flirting and teasing with each other despite the boys' presence. Mr. Uesugi sometimes puts on a straight face, usually to tell off Kazuya but soon turns back to teasing with his wife. Mrs. Uesugi is always seen smiling, sometimes giggling behind her hand. They live very carefree lives, often at the cost of their sons. Punch is the Uesugi family Samoyed. (Shingo, Punch) Voiced by: Shigeru Chiba, (Haruko) Voiced by: Kazue Komiya
- Toshio Asakura (浅倉 俊夫 Asakura Toshio )
- Minami's father and owner of the Minami Kaze ("South/Southern Wind") coffee shop. A widower, his wife died when Minami was very young. Despite of that, he maintains an upbeat, positive attitude especially when seeing Minami and Kazuya together, hoping that they would soon marry. During match days, he would either watch Meisei's team at the stadium or watch them on the coffee shop's TV if the match is broadcast. Mr. Asakura is also an occasional baseball player. Voiced by: Hiroshi Masuoka (voice actor)
- Kōtarō Matsudaira (松平 孝太郎 Matsudaira Kōtarō )
- Meisei's catcher. He is Kazuya's best friend and is always paired with him. Voiced by: Shōzō Hayashiya (9th)
- Shōhei Harada
- A big, intimidating schoolmate at Meisei. Despite his appearance and gruff attitude, Harada frequently gives Tatsuya sound advice on various matters, and at times shows he genuinely cares about his well being. Voiced by: Banjō Ginga
- Akio Nitta (新田 明男 Nitta Akio )
- A star slugger for Sumi Tech, the runner-up team at Koshien. Akio became seriously devoted to baseball when he played against Kazuya in middle school. He has a mild crush on Minami, and is a friend of Harada's during junior high when he was a delinquent.Voiced by: Kazuhiko Inoue
- Yuka Nitta (新田 由加 Nitta Yuka )
- Akio's little sister, she is unusually close to her brother, and somewhat immature besides. She enters Meisei under the pretense of spying for her brother, but seems to develop a schoolgirl crush on Tatsuya. Nevertheless, she is very good at observing and analyzing baseball players. Voiced by: Miina Tominaga
- Isami Nishimura (西村 勇 Nishimura Isami )
- A somewhat conceited pitcher who overestimates his worth in the story. He has a decent curve ball, but is not considered a threat by any of the main characters. He is easily forgotten and ignored, but considers Akio Nitta to be his only rival. Voiced by: Ryūsei Nakao
- Eijirō Kashiwaba (柏葉 英二郎 Kashiwaba Eijirō )
- A substitute coach, hired under coach Nishio's recommendation. A brutal coach with a Spartan attitude, on his first day, he fires Minami as manager and ruthlessly beats Tatsuya, Nishimura, and anyone who slacks off on the team. Because of him, the entire team works much harder, but lose their enjoyment of the game, causing many to quit. He holds a grudge against Meisei's baseball team because of some events that occurred when he attended. Voiced by: Hideyuki Tanaka
- Shigenori Nishio (西尾 茂則 Nishio Shigenori )
- Coach of the Meisei High team. He becomes ill in the brothers' senior year, and must stay in the hospital for its entirety. He assigns an interim coach, Eijiro Kashiwaba, to fill his position, touting him as a "kind, gentle man who loves baseball from the bottom of his heart." The players find, however, that Kashiwaba is not like this at all, much to their chagrin. Coach Nishio returns much later, after nearly a full season has passed. Voiced by: Kōichi Kitamura
- Sachiko Nishio (西尾 佐知子 Nishio Sachiko )
- Daughter of Coach Nishio, and manager for the Meisei High team. She befriends Minami, and encourages her to also become a team manager. She is the girlfriend of Meisei's former ace, Kuroki, and both she and he see prospective talent in Kazuya's older brother, Tatsuya, and they try to recruit him to the baseball team. Voiced by: Hiromi Tsuru
- Takeshi Kuroki (黒木 武 Kuroki Takeshi )
- Upperclassman of Kazuya who initially scouts him out, and finds his pitching incredible enough to recommend that he starts as Meisei's ace in his own place the following year. Afterwards, he moves to third base. He and his girlfriend Sachiko, who also happens to be the team manager, see talent in Tatsuya as well as Kazuya, and constantly try to get him to try out for the team. Voiced by: Kaneto Shiozawa
- Takeshi Yoshida (吉田 剛 Yoshida Takeshi )
- Transfer student to Meisei High who initially idolizes the older brother, Tatsuya, but eventually becomes bitter because he felt he is a better pitcher than Tatsuya if given the same chance. He then swears to be Tatsuya's enemy, and turns from a kind and pleasant young man into a vengeful and rude curmudgeon. He became distrustful of those who are close to Tatsuya, believing them to be playing favoritism and he wasn't completely wrong. He challenged Tatsuya for the position of the team's ace pitcher but before the match was resolved, he had to move to South America due to his father's job. Voiced by: Yoku Shioya → Voiced by: Ryō Horikawa
- Voiced by: Minoru Inaba
- Eiichirō Kashiwaba
- The brother of Eijirō, and the one who Coach Nishio thought he was hiring. Voiced by: Kenji Utsumi
The series was collected in 26 tankōbon volumes. It has been reissued in 11 wideban volumes, 14 bunkoban volumes, and then again in 17 "perfect edition" volumes in the original magazine size with color inserts.
- Volume 1, December 1981, ISBN 4091206514
- Volume 2, March 1982, ISBN 4091206522
- Volume 3, July 1982, ISBN 4091206530
- Volume 4, October 1982, ISBN 4091206549
- Volume 5, January 1983, ISBN 4091206557
- Volume 6, April 1983, ISBN 4091206565
- Volume 7, July 1983, ISBN 4091206573
- Volume 8, October 1983, ISBN 4091206581
- Volume 9, December 1983, ISBN 409120659X
- Volume 10, May 1984, ISBN 4091206603
- Volume 11, July 1984, ISBN 4091211313
- Volume 12, September 1984, ISBN 4091211321
- Volume 13, November 1984, ISBN 409121133X
- Volume 14, December 1984, ISBN 4091211348
- Volume 15, January 1985, ISBN 409121133X
- Volume 16, April 1985, ISBN 4091211364
- Volume 17, June 1985, ISBN 4091211372
- Volume 18, September 1985, ISBN 4091211380
- Volume 19, October 1985, ISBN 4091211399
- Volume 20, December 1985, ISBN 4091211402
- Volume 21, April 1986, ISBN 4091214517
- Volume 22, May 1986, ISBN 4091214525
- Volume 23, August 1986, ISBN 4091214533
- Volume 24, October 1986, ISBN 4091214541
- Volume 25, November 1986, ISBN 409121455X
- Volume 26, January 1987, ISBN 4091214568
- Volume 1, May 1992, ISBN 409123741X
- Volume 2, July 1992, ISBN 4091237428
- Volume 3, February 1992, ISBN 4091237436
- Volume 4, November 1992, ISBN 4091237444
- Volume 5, January 1993, ISBN 4091237452
- Volume 6, March 1993, ISBN 4091237460
- Volume 7, May 1993, ISBN 4091237479
- Volume 8, July 1993, ISBN 4091237487
- Volume 9, September 1993, ISBN 4091237495
- Volume 10, November 1993, ISBN 4091237509
- Volume 11, January 1994, ISBN 4091237517
- Volume 1, April 1999, ISBN 4091932517
- Volume 2, April 1999, ISBN 4091932525
- Volume 3, April 1999, ISBN 4091932533
- Volume 4, May 1999, ISBN 4091932541
- Volume 5, June 1999, ISBN 409193255X
- Volume 6, July 1999, ISBN 4091932568
- Volume 7, August 1999, ISBN 4091932576
- Volume 8, October 1999, ISBN 4091932584
- Volume 9, October 1999, ISBN 4091932592
- Volume 10, November 1999, ISBN 4091932606
- Volume 11, December 1999, ISBN 4091932614
- Volume 12, January 2000, ISBN 4091932622
- Volume 13, February 2000, ISBN 4091932630
- Volume 14, March 2000, ISBN 4091932649
- Volume 1, June 2005, ISBN 4091278418
- Volume 2, June 2005, ISBN 4091278426
- Volume 3, June 2005, ISBN 4091278434
- Volume 4, July 2005, ISBN 4091278442
- Volume 5, July 2005, ISBN 4091278450
- Volume 6, July 2005, ISBN 4091278469
- Volume 7, 8 August 2005, ISBN 4091278477
- Volume 8, 8 August 2005, ISBN 4091278485
- Volume 9, 8 August 2005, ISBN 4091278493
- Volume 10, 2 September 2005, ISBN 4091278507
- Volume 11, 2 September 2005, ISBN 4091278612
- Volume 12, 2 September 2005, ISBN 4091278620
My First Wide
- Tatchan and Katchan (タッちゃんとカッちゃん Tatchan to Katchan ) (vol.1), June 2002, ISBN 4091621341
- We've Made It to High School, however (高等部へきたけれど Kōtōbu e Kita Keredo ) (vol.2), June 2002, ISBN 409162135X
- Twin Princes (双子の王子 Futago no Ōji ) (vol.3), June 2002, ISBN 4091621368
- A Walk or a Strikeout (四球か三振 Shikyū ka Sanshin ) (vol.4), July 2002, ISBN 4091621554
- Touch: The Last Scene Once Again (タッチ もうひとつのラストシーン Tatchi: Mō Hitotsu no Rasuto Shīn ), 5 August 2005, ISBN 4094080457
- Touch: Mitsuru Adachi Selected Original Works Collection (タッチ―あだち充自選複製原画集 Tatchi: Adachi Mitsuru Jisen Fukusei Genga Shū ), November 1986, ISBN 4091995918
The anime series of Touch premiered on 24 March 1985, and ran until 22 March 1987, comprising 101 episodes in total. It was one of the highest-rated anime television shows ever in Japan, with episodes consistently rated 30+ percentage points during parts of its run. In a 2005 poll by TV Asahi of the top 100 animated television series, Touch was ranked 9th.
# Title Original air date 1 "No matter what everybody says, we're twins!"
"Dare ga nanto iō to oretachi futago desu!!" (誰がなんと言おーとオレたち双子です!!)
March 24, 1985 2 "Women's intuition! Worried about Tatsuya's talent"
"Onna no chokkan! Chotchi kininaru Tatsuya no sainō" (女の直感!チョッチ気になる達也の才能)
March 31, 1985 3 "Unexpectedly pitching for the first time! Kazuya's troublesome name!?"
"Omowazu hatsutouban! Kazuya no namae de osawagase!?" (思わず初登板!和也の名前でお騒がせ!?)
April 7, 1985 4 "Did you see? Didn't you see?! Minami's diary!"
"Mita ka? Minai ka? Minami no nikki!!" (見たか?見ないか!?南の日記!!)
April 14, 1985 5 "High fever rally race! Such an accurate goal!?"
"Nekketsu baton tatchi! Gōru wa seikaku ni ne!?" (熱血バトンタッチ!ゴールは正確にネ!?)
April 21, 1985 6 "The rumour's true!? Minami & Kazuya's worried families"
"Uwasa wa hontō!? Minami to Kazuya no kininaru kankei" (ウワサは本当!?南と和也の気になる関係)
April 28, 1985 7 "Really! Tatsuya and Minami's wedding clothes!?"
"E honto!! Tatsuya to Minami ga kekkon shichau!?" (えッホント!!達也と南が結婚しちゃう!?)
May 5, 1985 8 "Tatsuya in a fight! The truth at the brother showdown"
"Tatsuya uchimasu!! Honki de kyōdai taiketsu" (達也打ちます!!ホンキで兄弟対決!?)
May 12, 1985 9 "Tatsuya and Harada's dangerous friendship!"
"Tatsuya to Harada-kun no abunai yūjō!" (達也と原田クンのア·ブ·ナ·イ友情!)
May 19, 1985 10 "Everyone in the high school is worried!"
"Minna nayande kibun wa sukkari kōkōsei desu!" (みんな悩んで気分はすっかり高校生デス!)
May 26, 1985 11 "Come on, baseball team! A subtle shift in Tatsuya's heart!"
"Kitare yakyūbu! Bimyō ni yureru Tatsuya no kokoro!!" (来たれ野球部!微妙に揺れる達也の心!!)
June 2, 1985 12 "First practice! Vigorous Kazuya & worn-out Tatsuya!?"
"Hatsu renshū! Hatsuratsu Kazuya to yoreyore Tatsuya!?" (初練習!ハツラツ和也とヨレヨレ達也!?)
June 9, 1985 13 "Kazuya's worried! Dear Kōtarō's slump"
"Kazuya shinpai desu! Koi no suranpu Kōtarō-kun" (和也心配です!恋のスランプ孝太郎くん)
June 16, 1985 14 "Discontent? Minami & Kazuya are the best couple!?"
"Fuman desu? Minami to Kazuya wa besuto kappuru!?" (不満です?南と和也はベストカップル!?)
June 23, 1985 15 "This is trouble! Tatsuya slapped Minami!"
"Kore wa jiken desu! Tatsuya ga Minami o hirateuchi!!" (これは事件です!達也が南を平手打ち!!)
June 30, 1985 16 "It's painful! Kazuya's heart is lemon-colored!"
"Setsunai ne! Kazuya no hāto wa remon iro!" (せつないネ!和也のハートはレモン色!)
July 7, 1985 17 "First kiss! Too much love from Minami!?"
"fāsuto kisu! Minami yori ai o komete!?" (ファースト·キス!南より愛をこめて!?)
July 14, 1985 18 "Tatsuya's feelings are a little complex!"
"Tatsuya no kimochi wa chotto fukuzatsu desu!" (達也の気持ちはちょっとフクザツです!)
July 21, 1985 19 "Forget, forget-me-not!? Important memories for two"
"Wasuretai wasurenai!? Futari no daiji na omoide" (忘れたい忘れない!?二人の大事な思い出)
August 4, 1985 20 "What should he do? Tatsuya's tender chance encounter!"
"Dōsuru no? Tatsuya no yasashisa surechigai!!" (どーするの?達也の優しさすれちがい!!)
August 11, 1985 21 "Kat-chan wanted to make it to Kōshien for Minami's sake"
"Soredemo Katchan wa Minami no tame ni Kōshien" (それでもカッちゃんは南のために甲子園)
August 18, 1985 22 "Keep on playing ball! Kazuya vs. Terashima!"
"Iyoiyo purei bōru! Kazuya tai Terashima!" (いよいよプレーボール!和也VS寺島!)
August 25, 1985 23 "Minami registered! She appeared!? Love's timely sudden change"
"Minami ni todoke! Deruka!? Koi no gyakuten taimurī" (南に届け!出るか!? 恋の逆転タイムリー)
September 8, 1985 24 "Kōshien after just one more, Minami's dream after just one more!"
"Kōshien made ato hitotsu, Minami no yume mo ato hitotsu!" (甲子園まであと1つ 南の夢もあと1つ!)
September 22, 1985 25 "Minami's longest day! Kat-chan, hurry up and come!"
"Minami no ichiban nagai hi! Hayaku kite Katchan!!" (南の一番長い日!早く来てカッちゃん!!)
September 29, 1985 26 "End of the tournament! If you weren't there..."
"Shiai shūryō! Kimi ga inakereba..." (試合終了!君がいなければ...)
October 6, 1985 27 "Summer was too short...Goodbye, Kat-chan!"
"Mijikasugita natsu ... Katchan ni sayonara!" (短かすぎた夏...カッちゃんにさよなら!)
October 13, 1985 28 "What's a baseball team without an ace..."
"Ēsu no inai yakyūbu nante..." (エースのいない野球部なんて...)
October 20, 1985 29 "What? Tender Tat-chan's boxer status!?"
"Are? Yasashī Tatchan bokusā shikkaku!?" (アレ?優しいタッちゃんボクサー失格!?)
October 27, 1985 30 "There's no reason not to use the glorious Number 1"
"Eikō no sebangō 1 yatte yarenai wake wa nai" (栄光の背番号1やってやれない訳はない)
November 3, 1985 31 "Tatsuya on the mound! Control is another story, however"
"Gōwan Tatsuya! Demo kontorōru ga kadai desu" (剛腕達也!でもコントロールが課題です)
November 10, 1985 32 "Kazuya's dear wife, but the worry is about the stupid brother"
"Ore wa Kazuya no koinyōbō demo kininaru baka aniki" (俺は和也の恋女房でも気になるバカ兄貴)
November 17, 1985 33 "Birth of a rhythmic gymnastics star! Minami has a natural gift!?"
"Tanjō shintaisō no hoshi! Minami wa yappari tensai!?" (誕生新体操の星!南はやっぱり天才!?)
November 24, 1985 34 "Good luck, Tatsuya! The exhilaration of taking the mound for the first time"
"Ganbare Tatsuya! Hara hara doki doki hatsu tōban" (がんばれ達也!ハラハラドキドキ初登板)
December 1, 1985 35 "One way or another you're cornered!? Current rumours of Minami!"
"Nanika to shinpai!? Chikagoro uwasa no Minami-chan!" (何かと心配!?近頃ウワサの南ちゃん!)
December 8, 1985 36 "Alone together! Minami and Tatsuya's dangerous night!?"
"Futari kiri! Minami to Tatsuya no abunai yoru!?" (2人きり!南と達也のアブナイ夜!?)
December 15, 1985 37 "Aim for Kōshien! The baseball club is in the middle of camp!"
"Mezase Kōshien! Tadaima yakyūbu gasshukuchū!!" (めざせ甲子園!ただいま野球部合宿中!!)
December 22, 1985 38 "First round preliminaries! Strategist Tat-chan enters!?"
"Yosen ikkaisen! Zunōha Tatchan tōjō!?" (予選一回戦!頭脳派タッちゃん登場!?)
December 29, 1985 39 "Show of competence! Cool Nitta and Tenacious Nishimura!"
"Jitsuryoku haiken! Kūru na Nitta to Gattsu Nishimura!!" (実力拝見!クールな新田とガッツ西村!!)
January 5, 1986 40 "A heated second round! Tat-chan vs. Tenacious Nishimura"
"Nettō nikaisen! Tatchan tai Gattsu Nishimura" (熱投2回戦!タッちゃんvsガッツ西村!!)
January 12, 1986 41 "11th inning in the rain! Bases loaded with 2 outs! Batter Nishimura"
"Ame no enchō jūichi kai! Nishi manrui!! Battā Nishimura" (雨の延長11回!2死満塁!!バッター西村)
January 19, 1986 42 "Another extra inning!? The four-sided love affair about Minami"
"Mō hitotsu no enchōsen!? Minami o meguru shikaku kankei" (もう一つの延長戦!?南をめぐる四角関係)
January 26, 1986 43 "Shake up Tatsuya the ace! Minami & Nitta's dangerous relationship!?"
"Yureru ēsu Tatsuya!! Nitta to Minami ga kyūsekkin!?" (揺れるエース達也!!新田と南が急接近!?)
February 2, 1986 44 "Yuka's detective story! Where did Minami & Tatsuya go?"
"Yuka no tantei monogatari! Minami to Tatsuya wa doko e yuku" (由加の探偵物語!南と達也はどこへ行く)
February 9, 1986 45 "Challenge to the ace! I'm Uesugi's rival!"
"Ēsu o nerae! Boku ga Uesugi no raibaru da!!" (エースを狙え!僕が上杉のライバルだ!!)
February 16, 1986 46 "Rival declaration! Surpassing Uesugi Kazuya!"
"Raibaru sengen! Uesugi Kazuya o koetekure!!" (ライバル宣言!上杉和也を越えてくれ!!)
February 23, 1986 47 "Showdown with Sumiko! What? The pitcher is Yoshida!!"
"Taiketsu Sumikō! E!? Pitchā Yoshida!!" (対決須見工!えッ!?ピッチャー吉田!!)
March 2, 1986 48 "Uesugi appears at last! Nitta, I'll be victorious!"
"Tsui ni Uesugi tōjō! Nitta, ore to shōbu da!!" (遂に上杉登場!新田、オレと勝負だ!!)
March 9, 1986 49 "Brother, don't give up! Kōshien's in sight!"
"Dame aniki henjō! Kōshien ga mietekita!!" (ダメ兄貴返上!甲子園が見えてきた!!)
March 16, 1986 50 "A date after school!? Minami & Nitta's dangerous relationship!"
"Hōkago dēto!? Minami to Nitta wa abunai kankei!!" (放課後デート!?南と新田は危ない関係!!)
March 23, 1986 51 "Unacceptable!? Minami declares her love to Tatsuya!"
"Nattoku shinai!? Minami ga Tatsuya ni koibito sengen!!" (納得しない!?南が達也に恋人宣言!!)
March 30, 1986 52 "A love triangle! You're a bother!"
"Koi no sangen chūkei! Jamamono wa omae da!!" (恋の三元中継!ジャマ者はお前だ!!)
April 6, 1986 53 "Tatsuya's extracurricular lessons ... Thinking too much about love!"
"Tatsuya no kagai jugyō ... Omoisugoshi mo koi no uchi!" (達也の課外授業...思い過ごしも恋の内!)
April 13, 1986 54 "Finally, the last Kōshien!"
"Dainibu kan: Iyoiyo saigo no Kōshien dazo!!" (いよいよ最後の甲子園だゾ!!)
April 20, 1986 55 "Highlights: Memories are too beautiful..."
"Sōshūhen: Omoide wa utsukushisugite..." (総集編·思い出は美し過ぎて...)
April 27, 1986 56 "Highlights: Don't surrender the ace position to anyone!"
"Sōshūhen: Ēsu wa dare ni mo watasanai!" (総集編·エースは誰にも渡さない!)
May 4, 1986 57 "A mysterious new coach turns up!"
"Nazo no shinkantoku ga yattekuru!!" (謎の新監督がやってくる!!)
May 11, 1986 58 "I'm Kashiwaba! I won't forgive the spoiled children!"
"Ore wa Kashiwaba! Amattare wa yurusanai!!" (オレは柏葉!甘ったれは許さない!!)
May 18, 1986 59 "Tempest at the Meisei baseball club! Another problem after Minami leaves"
"Arashi no Meisei yakyū-bu! Minami ga satte mata ichinan" (嵐の明青野球部!南が去ってまた一難)
May 25, 1986 60 "Hard-fighting new coach! Minami's still number one"
"Shin manejā daikusen! Yappari Minami ga ichiban" (新マネジャー大苦戦!やっぱり南が一番)
June 1, 1986 61 "Hey Kashiwaba! Minami is the bet in the contest!"
"Oi Kashiwaba! Minami o kakete shōbu da!!" (オイ柏葉!南を賭けて勝負だ!!)
June 8, 1986 62 "Sepia-coloured couple! Minami & Nitta's beach story"
"Sepia iro no futari! Minami to Nitta no kaigan monogatari" (セピア色の2人!南と新田の海岸物語)
June 15, 1986 63 "The secret behind the sunglasses! What kind of person is Kashiwaba?"
"Sangurasu no oku no himitsu! Kashiwaba wa nanimono?" (サングラスの奥の秘密!柏葉は何者?)
June 22, 1986 64 "No rules of the practice game! We're watching the demon manager"
"Jingi naki renshū jiai! Oni kantoku no otenami haiken" (仁義なき練習試合!鬼監督のお手並拝見)
June 29, 1986 65 "Go for it, Minami. It's not suitable to give up!"
"Ganbare Minami. Gibu appu wa niawanai!!" (ガンバレ南!ギブ·アップは似合わない!!)
July 6, 1986 66 "Minami is the student council president? An idol one way or another!"
"Minami ga seito kaichō? Aidoru wa nanika to taihen!" (南が生徒会長?アイドルは何かと大変!)
July 13, 1986 67 "Oh-oh, we're beginning to see! Coach Kashiwaba's true character!"
"Mumu mitekitazo! Kashiwaba kantoku no shōtai!!" (ムムッ見えてきたぞ!柏葉監督の正体!)
July 20, 1986 68 "Stop Tatsuya! Yuka's forced dating strategy!"
"Sutoppu za Tatsuya! Yuka no muriyari dēto sakusen!!" (ストップ·ザ·達也!由加のむりやりデート作戦!!)
July 27, 1986 69 "The Kōshien dream! Don't rush your resignation!"
"Yume wa Kōshien! Taibu todoke wa awatezu ni!!" (夢は甲子園!退部届はあわてずに!!)
August 3, 1986 70 "Summer is soon! How many more dropout troubles"
"Natsu majika! Doko made tsuzuku ochikobore sōdō" (夏まじか!どこまで続く落ちこぼれ騒動)
August 10, 1986 71 "Summer camp starts! The evil coach is waiting!"
"Natsu gasshuku totsunyū! Oni kantoku ga matteiru!!" (夏合宿突入!鬼監督が待っている!!)
August 17, 1986 72 "Scarier than the demon? Lady Yuka's cooking camp!"
"Oni yori kowai? Ojō-sama Yuka no gasshuku ryōri!!" (鬼より怖い?お嬢様由加の合宿料理!!)
August 24, 1986 73 "Chef Yuka! It's a long hard road to be a gourmet chef!"
"Hōchōnin Yuka! Gurume no michi wa kewashiku tōi!!" (包丁人由加!グルメの道は険しく遠い!!)
August 31, 1986 74 "Finally! Cooking battle between Minami & Yuka"
"Tsui ni kita! Minami to Yuka no kukkingu dai sensō" (遂にきた!南と由加のクッキング大戦争)
September 14, 1986 75 "End of the cooking trouble!? Secret taste is from Minami's spice"
"Oryōri sōdō kanketsu!? Kakushi aji wa Minami no supaisu" (お料理騒動完結!?隠し味は南のスパイス)
September 21, 1986 76 "Thinking of the floor exercise! Minami is waiting for Tatsuya!?"
"Kinishite shintaisō! Minami wa Tatsuya o matteiru!?" (気にして新体操!南は達也を待っている!?)
September 28, 1986 77 "First match of the competition! Now summer is here!"
"Yosen kumiawase kettei! Iyoiyo natsu honban!!" (予選組み合わせ決定!いよいよ夏本番!!)
October 5, 1986 78 "Highlights: Asakura Minami is 18! Now is the time for youth!"
"Sōshūhen I: Asakura Minami wa 18-sai! Tadaima seishun shinkōkei!!" (総集編·浅倉南18才!ただいま青春進行形!!)
October 12, 1986 79 "Highlights: Fight Meisei! Kashiwaba doesn't scare us"
"Soushuuhen II: Faito Meisei!! Kashiwaba nanka kowakunai" (総集編·ファイト明青!!柏葉なんか怖くない)
October 19, 1986 80 "Today is the first round! We're not going to lose!"
"Honjitsu yosen ikkaisen! Yaruki dake wa makenaize!!" (本日予選一回戦!やる気だけは負けないぜ!!)
October 26, 1986 81 "First battle is no problem! The real enemy is Kashiwaba!?"
"Tondemonai ikkaisen! Hontō no teki wa Kashiwaba!?" (とんでもない一回戦!本当の敵は柏葉!?)
November 2, 1986 82 "I can see! Kashiwaba brother's secret"
"Mietazo! Kashiwaba kyōdai no fukai nazo" (見えたぞ!柏葉兄弟のふかーい謎)
November 9, 1986 83 "What will Tatsuya do in the second round! Kōtarō's in a pinch!!"
"Dōsuru Tatsuya nikaisen! Kōtarō dai pinchi!!" (どうする達也二回戦!孝太郎大ピンチ!!)
November 16, 1986 84 "Yuka-chan in danger! Don't force the date so much"
"Yuka-chan kiki ippatsu!! Oshikake dēto mo hodohodo ni" (由加チャン危機一髪!!押しかけデートもほどほどに)
November 23, 1986 85 "Unforgettable showdown! It's about time for his comeback!"
"Shūnen no taiketsu!? Imagoro aitsuga kamubakku!" (執念の対決!今頃あいつがカムバック!)
November 30, 1986 86 "I'm not going to lose the third time! Behold the power of the ace!"
"Makete tamaru ka sankaisen! ēsu no chikara o misete yaru!" (負けてたまるか三回戦!エースの力を見せてやる!)
December 7, 1986 87 "Unexpected!? Kashiwaba's romance! An awakening of love like Minami's"
"Igai!? Kashiwaba romansu! Minami ni niteiru koigokoro" (意外!?柏葉ロマンス!南に似ている恋心)
December 14, 1986 88 "It's not revenge!? No signs in the fourth game!!"
"Fukushū janai!? Nō sain de yonkaisen!" (復讐じゃない!?NOサインで4回戦!!)
December 21, 1986 89 "Tatsuya's the ace? Feeling the pressure!?"
"Tatsuya wa ēsu? Senaka ni kanjiru puresshā!?" (達也はエース?背中に感じるプレッシャー!?)
December 28, 1986 90 "Round before the semifinals! Meisei vs. 3 pitchers!?"
"Junjun kesshō! Meisei tai pitchā ga sannin!?" (準々決勝!明青VSピッチャーが3人!?)
January 4, 1987 91 "It's unexpected!? The game's not over yet!"
"Ban kuruwase!? Mada mada shōbu wa wakaranai!" (番狂わせ!?まだまだ勝負は判らない!)
January 11, 1987 92 "Distressing image pile up! Tatsuya's more than Minami expected!"
"Setsunai imēji kasanaru ne! Tatsuya wa Minami no yosō ijō!" (せつないイメージ重なるネ!達也は南の予想以上!)
January 18, 1987 93 "Here it comes!? Coach's order! Wounded heart, enduring Kashiwaba's program!"
"Deta!? Kantoku meirei! Kokoro ni kizu motsu Kashiwaba saihai!" (出た!?監督命令!心に傷持つ柏葉采配!)
January 25, 1987 94 "In the middle of the semi-finals! Tat-chan going for the big new record!"
"Junkesshō massaichū! Naruka Tatchan daikiroku!" (準決勝真最中!なるかタッちゃん大記録!)
February 1, 1987 95 "Celebrate, victory of the finals! Our fate lies in Kashiwaba's hand!"
"Shuku, kesshō shinshutsu! Unmei wa Kashiwaba no te no naka ni!" (祝·決勝進出!運命は柏葉の手の中に!)
February 8, 1987 96 "One more to get to Kōshien! Hope! Kazuya's promise"
"Ato hitotsu de Kōshien! Kanaetai! Kazuya no yakusoku" (あと1つで甲子園!叶えたい!和也の約束)
February 15, 1987 97 "Go go Meisei! Play ball to victory!"
"Gō Gō Meisei! Shōri ni mukatte purē bōru!" (GoGo明青!勝利に向かってプレーボール!)
February 22, 1987 98 "Finals for whom!? See the real Tatsuya!"
"Dare no Tame no kesshōsen!? Hontō no Tatsuya o misete!" (誰のための決勝戦!?本当の達也を見せて!)
March 1, 1987 99 "No more chances!? It's coming! The Kashiwaba sign!"
"Mō ato ga nai!? Deruka! Kashiwaba sain!" (もう後が無い!?出るか!柏葉サイン!)
March 8, 1987 100 "Let's win Meisei! Kōshien is waiting for us!"
"Katsuzo Meisei! Kōshien wa oretachi o matteiru!" (勝つぞ明青!甲子園は俺たちを待っている!)
March 15, 1987 101 "New starting line, from Tatsuya Uesugi to Minami Asakura..."
"Atarashii stāto rain, Uesugi Tatsuya wa Asakura Minami o..." (新しいスタートライン·上杉達也は浅倉南を...)
March 22, 1987
- Planning: Tadashi Oka (Fuji TV) & Yoshirō Kataoka (ADK), in cooperation with Kiyoshi Usami (OB Planning)
- Executive Producers: Yoshinobu Nakao (Fuji TV), Chihiro Kameyama (Fuji TV), Masashi Fujihara, Shigetsugu Tsuiki
- Art Director: Shichirō Kobayashi
- Backgrounds: Kobayashi Production
- Photography: Studio Gallop
- Music Director: Fusanobu Fujiyama
- Music Work: Zack Promotion
- Music: Hiroaki Serizawa
- Assistant Animation Director: Minoru Maeda
- Series Bungei Organization: Yumiko Takaboshi, Satoshi Namiki
- Title Animation: Gisaburō Sugii, Minoru Maeda, Akinori Nagaoka
- Animation Director: Tsuneo Maeda
- Series Director: Hiroko Tokita
- Assistant Director: Gisaburō Sugii
- Production Assistance: Studio Junio, Studio Gallop, Kitty Films
- Production: Toho, Group TAC, ADK
- Episodes 1-27: Touch, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 28-56: Ai ga Hitoribotchi, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 57-79: Che! Che! Che!, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 80-93: Hitoribotchi no Duet, by Yumekojo
- Episodes 94-101: Jōnetsu Monogatari, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 1-27: Kimi ga Inakereba, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 28-62: Seishun, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 63-79: Yakusoku, by Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Episodes 80-101: Kimi wo Tobashita Gogo, by Yumekojo
A live-action movie of Touch was released in Japan on 10 September 2005; Keita Saito starred as Kazuya Uesugi, Masami Nagasawa as Minami Asakura, and Syota Saito as Tatsuya Uesugi.
- ^ "List of all episodes in Story section" (in Japanese). Archived from the original on August 8, 2006. http://web.archive.org/web/20060808220303/http://www.toho-a-park.com/touch-tv/story.html. Retrieved September 13, 2006.
- ^ a b "Touch DVD-Box". AnimeOnDVD. http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_reviews/3896.php. Retrieved October 28, 2007.
- ^ "Touch". http://www.usagi.org/doi/adachi/touch/index.html. Retrieved September 13, 2006.
- ^ "小学館漫画賞: 歴代受賞者" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. http://comics.shogakukan.co.jp/mangasho/rist.html. Retrieved August 19, 2007.
- ^ Hitoshi Doi's Touch TV series episode guide
- ^ "TV Asahi Top 100 Anime Part 2". Anime News Network. September 23, 2005. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2005-09-23/tv-asahi-top-100-anime-part-2. Retrieved October 28, 2007.
- ^ "タッチTVシリーズ => ストーリー" (in Japanese). Group TAC. Archived from the original on October 24, 2007. http://web.archive.org/web/20071024100157/http://www.toho-a-park.com/touch-tv/story.html. Retrieved October 29, 2007.
- ^ "亀梨和也". 話題の芸能人・有名人. October 9, 2008. http://celebrity.mycolor.jp/2006/10/post_15.html. "「和也」という名前は、親戚の姉があだち充原作のアニメ『タッチ』に出てくる「上杉和也」から付けた。"
- ^ "KAT-TUN 亀梨和也". アイドルｎｅｔ. October 9, 2008. http://jwa.michikusa.jp/kattun-kamenasi.html. "名前の由来は、「タッチ」の上杉和也"
- ^ Cartoon KAT-TUN Episode 43; aired on NTV on 30 January 2008. Minami gets referenced in volume 11 of the Gin Tama manga.
- Touch anime movie (Japanese)
- Touch 2 anime movie (Japanese)
- Touch 3 anime movie (Japanese)
- Live action Touch movie (Japanese) - official site
The works of Mitsuru Adachi
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Touch (manga) — Touch タッチ (Tacchi) Type Shōnen Genre Comédie, romance, sport Manga Auteur Mitsuru Adachi Éditeur … Wikipédia en Français
Touch (manga) — Para otros usos de este término, véase Touch. Touch タッチ (Tacchi) Género Deporte Manga Creado por Mitsuru Adachi … Wikipedia Español
Touch (univers de fiction) — Touch (manga) Pour les articles homonymes, voir Touch (homonymie). Touch タッチ (Tacchi) Genre comédie, romance, sport Manga … Wikipédia en Français
Touch — (englisch: berühren, anrühren, anfassen) hat die Bedeutung im Sprachgebrauch, dass jemand oder eine Sache angedeutet wird und ist die Bezeichnung für: The Touch (Band), eine deutsche Band Touch (Band), eine US amerikanische Band Touch (Album),… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Touch — puede hacer referencia a: Touch (manga), un cómic de Mitsuru Adachi. Touch (Unix), un programa de sistemas Unix. Touch (onomatopeya) Touch, álbum de la banda Eurythmics. Touch, álbum de Laura Branigan. Touch, río francés afluente del Garona … Wikipedia Español
Touch (disambiguation) — For the sense of touch, see:* Somatosensory system, for the neurophysiological basis of touch * Haptic perception, for the ability to recognize objects through touch * Haptic communication, for the study of human touching behaviour * Haptic… … Wikipedia
Manga Kenkanryu — The cover of Manga Kenkanryu, in which some of the controversial issues the book covers are mentioned. Click to see a translation. マンガ 嫌韓流 (Manga – The Anti Korean … Wikipedia
Touch (homonymie) — Touch Cette page d’homonymie répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom … Wikipédia en Français
Touch (манга) — Touch タッチ (Касание) Жанр комедия, романтика, спокон, школа … Википедия
Touch (2005) — Filmdaten Originaltitel タッチ tatchi Produktionsland Japan … Deutsch Wikipedia