Chow may refer to:
- Chowgums, an interjection
- Chow Chow, a dog breed
- Chow-chow, djana
- Chow (unit), an obsolete unit of mass in the pearl trade in Mumbai
- Chow, an alternate name for the star Beta Serpentis
- An English-phonetic spelling of ciao
- Chowhound, a popular online food discussion site
- Mr. Chow, an upscale Chinese restaurant chain
- A slang term for food in general (such as in the terms "chow down" or "chow hall")
- The main Wade-Giles spelling of the Chinese surname 周, see Zhou
- Chow or Chow-chow a pickled vegetable dish
- China Chow, British actress
- Chow, a character in the television show "Jackie Chan Adventures"
- Chow Yun-fat, Chinese actor
- Amy Chow, American gymnast
- Michael Chow, restaurateur and founder of Mr. Chow
- Olivia Chow, Canadian politician
- Raymond Chow, Hong Kong cinema producer/executive
- Stephen Chow, Chinese film director, producer, writer and actor
- Tina Chow, deceased model
- Ven Te Chow Ph.D. US hydrologist.
- Vivian Chow, Chinese singer
- Wei-Liang Chow, mathematician who worked in algebraic geometry
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.