Colonia may refer to:
- Colonia (Palestine), an Arab village destroyed by Haganah forces in April 1948
- Colonia del Sacramento, the oldest city in Uruguay and a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Colonia Department, a departamento in south-western Uruguay, where Colonia del Sacramento is the capital
- Colonia, Yap, a city in Micronesia
- Colonia, New Jersey
- Colonia, Oxnard, California
- Cologne, originally Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensis, Germany's fourth-largest city
- Colonia, a village in Tritenii de Jos Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Colonia (music group), a Croatian dance music group
- Colonia (Autopsia album), a 2002 compilation album by Autopsia
- Colonia (A Camp album), the second album by A Camp
- Colonia (country subdivision)
- All Red Line
- Colonia colonus, bird species whose scientific name is Long-tailed Tyrant
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.