- Da Afghanistan Bank
Da Afghanistan Bank Type State bank Founded 1939 Headquarters Kabul, Afghanistan Key people Abdul Qadeer Fitrat
Abdul Ghani Ghawasi
Shah Mohammad Mehrabi
Ghulam Faroq Achikzad
Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) is one of the leading & government recognized bank of Afghanistan which was established on 1939. Basic Tasks of DAB:
- Formulate, adopt and execute the monetary policy of Afghanistan.
- Hold and manage the official foreign exchange reserves of Afghanistan.
- Print and issue Afghani banknotes and coins.
- Act as banker and adviser to, and as fiscal agent of the State.
- License, regulate and supervise banks, foreign exchange dealers, money service providers, payment system operators, securities service providers, securities transfer system operators.
- Establish, maintain and promote sound and efficient systems for payments, for transfers of securities issued by the State or DAB, and for the clearing and settlement of payment transactions and transactions in such securities.
The bank's seal features a Eucratides I-era coin.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Da Afghanistan Bank — د افغانستان بانک … Deutsch Wikipedia
Bank of England — Bank of England … Wikipedia
Bank of Mexico — Banco de México Bank of Mexico headquarters in Mexico City … Wikipedia
Bank of Japan — 日本銀行 (Japanese) … Wikipedia
Bank of Slovenia — Banka Slovenije (Slovene) Headquarters Ljubljana Established 25 June 1991 President Marko Kranjec Central bank of Slovenia Website … Wikipedia
Bank of Thailand — ธนาคารแห่งประเทศไทย (ธปท.) Seal of the Bank of Thailand … Wikipedia
Bank of Lithuania — Lietuvos Bankas (Lithuanian) … Wikipedia
Bank of Estonia — Eesti Pank (Estonian) … Wikipedia
Bank of Mongolia — Монголбанк Headquarters Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Coordinates 47°55′12″N 106°54′44″E … Wikipedia
Bank of Central African States — Banque des États de l Afrique Centrale (BEAC) (French) Headquarters Yaoundé, Cameroon Established 1972 President Lucas Abaga Nchama Central bank of … Wikipedia