In chess, the endgame refers to the stage of the game when there are few pieces left on the board.
Endgame, Endgames, or End Game may also refer to:
* "End Game" (2006 film), 2006 political thriller starring Cuba Gooding Jr.
* , the fourth film in the Highlander series, released in 2000
* "Endgame" (1983 film), 1983 Italian post-apocalyptic film
* "Endgame" (2008 film), 2008 British film about the end of apartheid in
* "Endgame" (short film), short film about chess
End Game (2007 film), Alex Jones film
* "Endgame" (Alias episode), second-season episode of "Alias"
* "Endgame" ("Babylon 5"), episode of "Babylon 5"
* "Endgame" ("Stargate SG-1"), Stargate episode
* "Endgame" ("Voyager" episode), the two-hour series finale of ""
* "End Game" ("The X-Files"), episode of "
* , the sixth season finale of that program.
EndGame, a story arcof the "Sonic the Hedgehog" comic bookpublished by published by Archie Comics. It officially encompasses issues 47 through 50
* "", the ninth in a series of trade paperbacks entitled simply "Clone Wars"
* "Endgame" (anthology), anthology of short fiction in the "Merovingen Nights" science fiction series
* "Endgame" (Derrick Jensen books), two-volume work written by Derrick Jensen
* "Endgame" ("Doctor Who"), "Doctor Who" novel
* "Endgame" (play), play by Samuel Beckett
* "", non-fiction book by Thomas McInerney and Paul E. Vallely
* "Enchanters' End Game", the fifth and final book in the "Belgariad" fantasy series by
* "Endgame: Solving the Iraq Problem — Once and for All", book written by
* "Endgame" is a short story by
* "Endgame", a book by
* "Endgame", a book by
In other fields:
* "Endgames" (band), new wave/funk group from Scotland that featured original
Simple Mindsdrummer Brian McGee on percussion
* "Endgames" ("Megatokyo"), fictional MMORPG in "Megatokyo"
* "Endgame", a track on R.E.M.'s album "Out of Time"
* "EndGame mode", BitTorrent mode
* Endgame, a
Sony PlayStation 2 Gamemade by Empire Interactiveand released on 4 July 2003
The End of the Game
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Endgame — Студийный альбом Megadeth … Википедия
Endgame — bezeichnet: Endspiel (Beckett), ein Drama von Samuel Beckett Endgame (Film), einen Film von Pete Travis Highlander: Endgame, einen Film von Douglas Aarniokoski Endgame – Blueprint for Global Enslavement, einen Film von Alex Jones Endgame – Das… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Endgame — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Endgame Album de Megadeth Publicación 15 de Septiembre del 2009 Grabación 2008 19 de mayo 2009 … Wikipedia Español
endgame — [end′gām΄] n. 1. the final stage of a game of chess, in which each player has only a few pieces left 2. the final stage of anything * * * end·game also end game (ĕndʹgām ) n. 1. Games. The final stage of a chess game after most of the pieces have … Universalium
EndGame — is the name of a 1997 story arc of the Sonic the Hedgehog comic book published by published by Archie Comics. It officially encompasses issues 47 through 50, although directly leads up to the events. It has been revered as the high point of the… … Wikipedia
endgame — 1884, from chess, from END (Cf. end) + GAME (Cf. game). There is no formal or exact definition of it in chess. It begins when most of the pieces have been cleared from the board … Etymology dictionary
endgame — ► NOUN ▪ the final stage of a game such as chess or bridge, when few pieces or cards remain … English terms dictionary
endgame — [end′gām΄] n. 1. the final stage of a game of chess, in which each player has only a few pieces left 2. the final stage of anything … English World dictionary
Endgame — Ne doit pas être confondu avec Endgame, album de Rise Against. Endgame Album par Megadeth Sortie 15 septembre 2009 (voir … Wikipédia en Français
endgame — [[t]e̱ndgeɪm[/t]] endgames 1) N VAR In chess, endgame refers to the final stage of a game, when only a few pieces are left on the board and one of the players must win soon. 2) N COUNT Journalists sometimes refer to the final stages of something… … English dictionary