- Chairman of the Board (disambiguation)
The Chairman of the Board is a seat of office in an organization, especially of corporations.
Chairman of the Board may also refer to:
- Chairman of the Board (film), a 1998 film
- Chairmen of the Board (band), a 1970s American soul music group
- Chairman of the Board (record), an album by Count Basie
- Chairmanoftheboard, a horse, the 1985 winner of the Cane Pace race
- As nicknames
- Frank Sinatra, frequently referred to as The Chairman of the Board (of Reprise Records)
- Whitey Ford, nicknamed Chairman of the Board
- Eamonn Coghlan, nicknamed Chairman of the Boards (note the plural) because of his prowess in the indoor mile run
- Wilt Chamberlain, occasionally referred to as "The Chairman of the Boards" for his on-court dominance and rebounding prowess during his tenure in the NBA
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.