- Gare de Pontoise
Pontoise is the train station serving the city of
Pontoiseand the surrounding suburbs. The station is a large building situated on Place Charles de Gaulle itself at the bottom end of Rue Thiers. Rue Thiers was built for the station and links Pontoise's Medieval centre to the railway.
The station was opened to link Paris to Dieppe, it is parallel to the line with a long footbridge stretching over the lines to the Canrobert
bus station. Trains no longer serve Dieppe (now rerouted via Rouen) but is well served by regional trains ( Transilien) to Paris St-Lazare and Paris Nord. Pontoise Station is also served by RER Cwhich uses a new bridge built of the River Oise to increase capacity.
Lines serving the station
* RER Line C
* SNCF Boissy l'Aillerie - Conflans Ste Honorin
* SNCF Conflans Ste Honorin - Gisors Embranchement
* SNCF Paris Nord (Banlieue) - Pontoise
* SNCF Paris Saint-Lazare - Boissy l'Aillerie
* SNCF Paris Saint-Lazare - Gisors Embranchement
* SNCF Paris Saint-Lazare - Pontoise
* SNCF Pontoise - Boissy l'Aillerie
* SNCF Pontoise - Conflans Ste Honorin
* SNCF Pontoise - Creil
* SNCF Pontoise - Gisors Embranchement
* SNCF Pontoise - Persan Beaumont
List of stations of the Paris RER
List of stations of the Paris Métro
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.