- Masque (disambiguation)
Masque is a form of festive courtly entertainment which flourished in 16th and early 17th century Europe
Masque may refer to:
- Masquerade ball, an event which the participants attend in costume wearing a mask
- Mask, in French
- Masques (film), a 1987 French film
- Masque (Kansas album), a 1975 album by US rock band Kansas
- Masque (King Crimson album), a 1999 album by King Crimson's "ProjeKct Three"
- Masque (Manfred Mann's Earth Band album), a 1987 album by the English rock group Manfred Mann's Earth Band
- Masque (The Mission album), a 1992 album by the Gothic rock band The Mission
- Masques (Brand X album)
- Masque, Vernon Reid's backing band
- The Masque, a short-lived Hollywood underground music venue that was instrumental in the Los Angeles punk rock scene
- Masque (band), a 1980s American metal band
- The Masque of the Red Death, a short story written by Edgar Allan Poe and first published in 1842
- Masque (comics), a fictional mutant character from Marvel Comics' X-Men
- Madame Masque, a fictional female character from Marvel Comics' Iron-Man
- F. Paul Wilson
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Masque — This article is about 16th and early 17th century court entertainments. For other uses, see Masque (disambiguation). Costume for a Knight, by Inigo Jones: the plumed helmet, the heroic torso in armour and other conventions were still employed for … Wikipedia
The Masque of the Red Death — For other uses, see The Masque of the Red Death (disambiguation). The Masque of the Red Death … Wikipedia
Comus (disambiguation) — In Greek mythology, Comus or Komus is the god of festivity, revels and nocturnal dalliances (the so called Komastic rituals). Comus or Komus may also refer to: Contents 1 People 2 Locations … Wikipedia
Midwinter (disambiguation) — Midwinter may refer to: A Midwinter Night s Dream, album by Canadian singer and musician Loreena McKennitt A Midwinter s Tale, 1995 romantic comedy film written and directed by Kenneth Branagh Billy Midwinter (1851 1890), English and Australian… … Wikipedia
Mask (disambiguation) — A mask is an artifact normally worn on the face, typically for protection, concealment, performance, or amusement. The word can also refer to: In computing and technology Affinity mask, a bit mask indicating what processor a thread or process… … Wikipedia
Mandragora (disambiguation) — Mandragora may refer to: Mandrake (plant), the common name for members of the plant genus Mandragora Mandragora (novel), a contemporary novel by David McRobbie Mandragora (film), a 1997 film by Wiktor Grodecki Mandragora (band), a UK psychedelic… … Wikipedia
Kenilworth (disambiguation) — Kenilworth may refer to:Places;England * Kenilworth, Warwickshire ** Kenilworth Castle, a castle around which Kenilworth town was founded;Australia * Kenilworth, Queensland;Canada * Kenilworth Avenue (Hamilton, Ontario) * Kenilworth (Edmonton), a … Wikipedia
Lady of the Lake (disambiguation) — The Lady of the Lake is the name of several related characters in the Arthurian legend.Lady of the Lake can also refer to:*USS Lady of the Lake (1813), a United States Navy schooner that participated in the War of 1812 * The Lady of the Lake… … Wikipedia
Prospero (disambiguation) — There are a number of things named Prospero:Literature and culture* Prospero, the protagonist of William Shakespeare’s play The Tempest * Prospero, the name of characters in several other stage plays of the English Renaissance and Restoration… … Wikipedia
Batman — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Batman (homonymie). Batman Personnage de fiction apparaissant dans Ba … Wikipédia en Français