Correspondence may refer to:
- In general usage, non-concurrent, remote communication between people, including letters, email, newsgroups, Internet forums, blogs
- Correspondence theory of truth (philosophy), a theory in epistemology
- Correspondence principle (physics), that theories must agree with experimental evidence
- Correspondence (theology), the relationship between spiritual and physical realities
- Correspondence (mathematics), several related meanings
- Correspondence analysis, a multivariate statistical technique
- Correspondence problem (computer vision), finding depth information in stereography
- Regular sound correspondence (linguistics), see Comparative method
- Correspondence rules (quantum mechanics)
- Correspondence chess played between different geographical locations
- Correspondence course, a distant education method
- Correspondence (album), a 1983 studio album by singer and musician Peter Godwin
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.