- Operation Logic Bomb
Operation Logic Bomb
Cover art of Operation Logic Bomb
Developer(s) Jaleco USA, Inc. Publisher(s) Designer(s) Y. Igakura
Artist(s) M. Matsuda
Composer(s) Y. Suzuki Platform(s) Super Nintendo Entertainment System Release date(s) Genre(s) Action Mode(s) Single-player Rating(s) Media/distribution 8-megabit cartridge (Physical)
Operation Logic Bomb, known in Japan as Ikari no Yōsai (怒りの要塞 "The Fortress of Fury" ) is a 1993 overhead action video game developed and published by Jaleco for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It was first released in Japan on April 23, 1993, and later in North America in September of 1993. It is the second sequel to the Game Boy game Fortified Zone, following the Japan-only Game Boy sequel Ikari no Yōsai 2. Although the Japanese version shares the same title as the original Game Boy game, it isn't a remake. It was later re-released as BS Ikari no Yōsai on the Satellaview system.
A group of people have joint ambitions to establish an unprecedented scientific theory. They called it the "crystalline substance transfer theory in dimensional physics." This helped to accomplish the rapid progress in recent years. The fear of leaks of confidential material is a huge expense that the leaders could not possibly afford. As a result, all the research was done on expansive grounds in a nationally-sponsored facility that was built behind the rocks.
However, because the near future also demands practical research, the people lost contact with the scientists working at the facility. Defense forces are immediately dispatched to an elite survey of troops. A sky reconnaissance plane was shot down last; forcing the area to go into a state of emergency.
The player has to liberate a secret futuristic laboratory dealing with interdimensional physics from monsters that escaped through a rip in the dimensional fabric of space and time. There are lots of robots and big bosses to fight as the main character liberates his comrades from being trapped inside sections of reality that are turned into a representation of the virtual world.
Controlling a cybernetic soldier, the player starts out with two basic weapons and gains more as he progresses throughout the game. Computer memory banks will permit the player to tap into memories in order to solve the problem once and for all. All of the weapons are essential if the player wishes to beat the game. Enemies include common soldiers, cannon launchers, giant flying robots, and the extremely low amount of continues (3) allowed.
- The protagonist of this video game. He is assigned the code name "HIRO" after being recruited. HIRO is a warrior whose capabilities are far beyond the limits of normal humans. Through enhancements, he has become an excellent soldier. Resistant to red bullets while wearing heat-resistant suits that wrap his body and his nervous system.
- Machine guns (STRAIGHT ARROW)-initial equipment. Fire a projectile forward without tearing.
- 3-WAY (SPREAD EAGLE)-initial equipment. Projectiles are fired in three directions. Turbo speed is less than the machine guns.
- Reflective laser (R-LASER)-The laser hits obstacles such as walls, and reflections from the blind spot of the enemy attack to make possible to fire.
- Flamethrower (FIREBUG)-Short range, but the power is usually the highest of the weapions. Diagonally from barriers and obstacles along flame, go make attacks from the blind spot of the enemy is possible. However, it is ineffective on some enemies.
- Missile (MISSILE)-Considered to be the "hidden weapon", the player can reclaim it unlike the other weapons.
- Directional mines (CLAYMORE)-These are the so-called Claymore mines that are available in the middle of the game. All these weapons are in the highest power possible.
- Decoy (DECOY)-The player acquires this weapon in the middle of the game. HIRO's hologram can actually attract the enemy to the optical illusion.
- Spatial transition unit-device produces world here and nitrous space. One Sanya space biology who made by force transfer machine development staff. Performance seems to be, insufficient cannot only sparsely spread to certain regions. Annihilate enemy, and disappeared from the area was light blue things to destroy this device called nitrous space contact honeycomb pattern belt equipment also destroy the equipment in that area. Things we repair the thing enemies with this device, destroying enemy space turned into world has become the object of the game.
- Console-recording equipment installed in the trenches for a record experiment Research Center terminals. Watch the video to find out what lamp is lit, map of the area was recorded in the recovery of life, get the console, as you can. There console to recover feature is taking action to annihilate the enemy.
- Transfer machine-short haul materials transfer machines. As the Transportation Research Center, was used in experimental. You can make the area between objects are lit on the ride. Transfer machines recover feature is taking action to destroy the space transition unit also exists.
- Name unknown-items appearing in the game towards the end. You can become Sanya space to obtain changes color of HIRO, enemy space in which to move.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
logic bomb — logic bombs N COUNT A logic bomb is an unauthorized program that is inserted into a computer system so that when it is started it affects the operation of the computer. [COMPUTING] Viruses and logic bombs can doubtless do great damage under some… … English dictionary
logic bomb — A sabotage attack on a system timed to go off at some time in the future; essentially a Trojan Horse with a fuse. A logic bomb goes off at a certain time or when triggered by a certain event and then performs some operation. It might… … Dictionary of networking
Operation Black Buck — on the map … Wikipedia
Operation Gladio — Emblem of Gladio , Italian branch of the NATO stay behind paramilitary organizations. The motto means In silence I preserve freedom . Operation Gladio (Italian: Operazione Gladio) is the codename for a clandestine NATO stay behind operation in… … Wikipedia
Opération Black Buck — Une carte montrant le parcours des avions participant à l opération Black Buck. Pendant la guerre des Malouines, les opérations Black Buck 1 à Black Buck 7 furent une série de missions de bombardements à très longue distance réalisées par des… … Wikipédia en Français
Zip bomb — A zip bomb, also known as a Zip of Death or decompression bomb, is a malicious archive file designed to crash or render useless the program or system reading it. It is often employed to disable antivirus software, so that a more traditional virus … Wikipedia
Liste von SNES-Spielen — Achtung: Diese Liste repräsentiert nur einen Teil und erhebt noch keinen Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit! Inhaltsverzeichnis 0–9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y … Deutsch Wikipedia
Liste De Jeux Super Nintendo — Listes de jeux vidéo 0 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T … Wikipédia en Français
Liste de jeux SNES — Liste de jeux Super Nintendo Listes de jeux vidéo 0 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T … Wikipédia en Français
Liste de jeux Super Nintendo — Liste des listes de jeux vidéo Liste des jeux vidéo sortis sur Super Nintendo, en Europe et aux États Unis, organisés alphabétiquement par no … Wikipédia en Français