- St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
*1996 Blackburn, MacMurray and Westminster (3-1)
*1997 MacMurray (4-0)
*1998 MacMurray (4-0)
*1999 Greenville, MacMurray, Westminster (2-1)
*2000-2007 (Did not sponsor football)
*September 1989: SLIAC chartered with Blackburn, Fontbonne, Maryville, Parks, Principia and Webster the original members.
*Conference begans first season in September 1990, MacMurray and Westminster join the charter members.
*Greenville joins the conference in September 1995, bringing SLIAC membership to nine schools.
*April 1996 Parks competes in its final conference event. Parks closed after the 1995-96 year and its academic programs were moved to the Saint Louis University campus.
*September 2006, Eureka and Lincoln Christian begin play as the ninth and tenth members of the conference.
*September 2008, Huntingdon and LaGrange join the conference as football only members as football is reestablished as a conference sport for the first time since 1999.
* [http://www.sliac.org/ St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference]
Official college athletics sites
* [http://www.blackburn.edu/athletics/athletics.asp Blackburn Athletics]
* [http://www.eureka.edu/athletic/ Eureka Athletics]
* [http://www.fontbonne.edu/department.php?DepartmentID=39 Fontbonne Athletics]
* [http://www.greenville.edu/athletics Greenville Athletics]
* [http://www.huntingdon.edu/athletics Huntingdon Athletics]
* [http://www.lagrange.edu/athletics LaGrange Athletics]
* [http://www.gomachighlanders.com/ MacMurray Athletics]
* [http://athletics.maryville.edu/ Maryville Athletics]
* [http://www.prin.edu/college/athletics/ Principia Athletics]
* [http://www.webster.edu/athletics/ Webster Athletics]
* [http://www.westminster-mo.edu/athletics/index.html Westminster Athletics]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference — (MIAC) Established 1920 Association NCAA Division … Wikipedia
Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference — The Kentucky Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (KIAC) is a collegiate athletic conference with membership in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). Although it was historically a Kentucky only conference, it has now… … Wikipedia
New England Small College Athletic Conference — (NESCAC) Established 1971 Association … Wikipedia
Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association — (MIAA) Established 1888 Association NCAA Division … Wikipedia
Ohio Athletic Conference — (OAC) Established 1902 Association NCAA Division Division III … Wikipedia
North Coast Athletic Conference — (NCAC) Established 1983 Association NCAA … Wikipedia
New Jersey Athletic Conference — (NJAC) Established 1985 Association NCAA … Wikipedia
Old Dominion Athletic Conference — (ODAC) Established 1975 Association NCAA … Wikipedia
Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association — (MIAA) Established 1912 Association … Wikipedia
University Athletic Association — (UAA) Established 1986 Association NCAA … Wikipedia