- Cocktail (disambiguation)
Cocktail may also refer to:
- Fruit cocktail, a mixture of various fruits, often canned
- Juice Cocktail, a mixture of two or more Vegetable or Fruit Juices, often with added water and sweeteners.
- The cocktail fruit, a cross between a Thai pomelo and a Frua mandarin orange
- Cocktail dress, a shorter length lady's gown
- Molotov cocktail, a crude incendiary weapon
- A mixture of drugs, especially a mixture of Antiretroviral drugs used to treat, HIV sometimes called a "triple cocktail"
- A style of arcade cabinet where the screen lies horizontal and players generally sit opposite each other to play
- In scuba diving with a rebreather, slang for caustic liquid getting in circuit if water gets at its absorbent
- Cocktail (code name) is the code name of Apple's iTunes LP music format
- Cocktail (magazine), a Swedish and Norwegian erotic magazine
- "Cocktails" (The Office), an episode of the television series The Office
- "Cocktails" (song), 2009 song by Hot Leg
- Cocktail (1988 film), a 1988 American film starring Tom Cruise
- Cocktail (2006 film), a 2006 Hong Kong film directed by Ching Long and Herman Yau
- Cocktail (2010 film), a 2010 Indian film starring Jayasurya
- Cocktail (2012 film), an upcoming Indian film starring Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone
- Cocktail (album), an album by the Mexican electronic pop band Belanova
- The Coctails, spelled without a 'k,' a defunct Chicago jazz/lounge quartet
- Cocktail party (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Cocktail party (disambiguation) — A Cocktail party is a party where cocktails are served. Cocktail party may also refer to: Cocktail party effect, the ability to pay attention to one conversation among many Cocktail party problem, the digital signal processing application of the… … Wikipedia
Cocktail — This article is about the mixed drink containing alcohol. For other uses, see Cocktail (disambiguation). A typical cocktail, served in a cocktail glass. A cocktail is an alcoholic mixed drink that contains two or more ingredients at least one of… … Wikipedia
Cocktail party — For other uses, see Cocktail party (disambiguation). A cocktail party is a party where cocktails are served. Women may choose to wear what has become known as a cocktail dress. Although many believe the inventor of the cocktail party to be Alec… … Wikipedia
Mudslide (disambiguation) — A mudslide is the most rapid and fluid type of downhill mass wasting. Mudslide may also refer to: Mudslide , a 1993 episode of Batman: The Animated Series Mudslide, a trio cocktail This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same… … Wikipedia
Orgasm (disambiguation) — Orgasm is the third stage in the sexual response cycle. Orgasm may refer to: Orgasm (John s Children album), 1967 Orgasm, an album by Atrox Orgasm (Cromagnon album), 1969 Orgasm (song), a 1986 song by X Japan Orgasm (cocktail) … Wikipedia
Mary (disambiguation) — Mary may refer to:People with the name MaryMusic* Bloody Mary (band), Italian musical group * Mary (album), a 1999 album by R B singer Mary J. Blige * Mary from Dungloe (festival), the music festival held in Dungloe, Ireland * Mary Mary, gospel… … Wikipedia
Delilah (disambiguation) — Delilah was a Biblical figure. Delilah may also refer to: Delilah (cocktail), a cocktail made with gin Delilah (novel), a novel by Marcus Goodrich Delilah (comics), a Marvel Comics character Delilah (TV series), a Canadian sitcom Delila Hatuel… … Wikipedia
Matador (disambiguation) — A matador is the central bullfighter who must kill the bull. Matador may also refer to: Contents 1 Entertainment 1.1 Film and TV 1.2 Musi … Wikipedia
Mimosa (disambiguation) — Mimosa is a genus of about 400 species of herbs and shrubs, in the subfamily Mimosoideae of the legume family Fabaceae. Mimosa may also refer to: Mimosa (magazine), a science fiction fanzine Mimosa (record label), a 1920s United Kingdom record… … Wikipedia
Depth charge (disambiguation) — Depth charge may refer to: Depth charge, an anti submarine weapon fused to go off at a certain depth Depth charge (cocktail), a cocktail made by dropping a shot glass of liquor into a glass partially filled with some other beverage Depth Charge… … Wikipedia