MotorCycle Studio album by Daniel Amos Released 1993 Recorded The Golden Recording Room
(Huntington Beach, California)
Genre Rock Label BAI Records Producer Terry Scott Taylor
Professional reviews Daniel Amos chronology Kalhöun
MotorCycle is a lush, pop rock album, which marked the return of longtime D.A. guitarist Jerry Chamberlain.
- "Banquet at the World's End" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "Traps, Ensares" (Words and music by Taylor/Chamberlain)
- "Hole in the World" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "(Whats Come) Over Me" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "Buffalo Hills" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "Guilty" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "Motorcycle" (Words by Taylor, Music by Taylor/Flesch/Chandler)
- "Wonderful" (Words by Taylor/Chamberlain/McCall, music by Taylor/Chamberlain)
- "So Long" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "My Frontier" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "Grace is the Smell of Rain" (Words by Taylor, Music by Taylor/Chamberlain)
- "Noelle" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "Wise Acres" (Words and music by Taylor)
- "So Long Again" (Words by Taylor, Music by Taylor/Chamberlain)
- Terry Scott Taylor on rhythm guitars and lead vocals.
- Tim Chandler on bass guitar.
- Greg Flesch on guitar.
- Jerry Chamberlain on guitars, backing vocals, lead vocal on "Wonderful"
- Ed McTaggart on drums.
- Rob Watson: keyboards.
- Steve Hindalong: additional percussion.
- Buckeye Dan Michaels: Trumpet.
- Gene Eugene: piano.
- Background vocals by Terry Taylor, Jerry Chamberlain, Sharon McCall.
- Engineered by Gene Eugene.
- Additional Engineers: Bob Moon, Dave Hackbarth, Chris Colbert.
- Recorded at The Golden Recording Room, Huntington Beach, California; Neverland Studios, Cerritos, California and McCrums, Whittier, California.
- Mixed at the Golden Recording Room.
- Mastered by Doug Doyle at Digital Brothers.
- Cover Concept: Terry Taylor, Bruce Heavin, Jerry Chamberlain.
- Illustration: Bruce Heavin.
- Art Direction and Design: Ed McTaggart.
- All Musical arrangements by Daniel Amos.
- Preproduction demos recorded at Wax Lips Studios.
Terry Scott Taylor | Ed McTaggart | Greg Flesch | Tim Chandler Former members Production & Art Direction Studio albums Live Albums Related Articles
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
motorcycle — v. i. to ride a motorcycle. Syn: cycle. [WordNet 1.5] … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
motorcycle — mo tor*cy cle, or motor cycle mo tor cy cle, n. A two wheeled vehicle having a motor attached so as to be self propelled. In common usage, a motorcycle is of heavier construction with larger wheels, a more powerful motor, and a higher maximum… … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
motorcycle — (n.) 1895, a hybrid from MOTOR (Cf. motor) + cycle, from BICYCLE (Cf. bicycle). Motocycle also was used late 19c. The horse follows the crooks of a country road, but then the training of the motorcycle (horrid name) will inevitably straighten out … Etymology dictionary
motorcycle — [mōt′ərsī΄kəl] n. [ MOTOR + (BI)CYCLE] a two wheeled (or, if equipped with a sidecar, three wheeled) vehicle propelled by an internal combustion engine and resembling a bicycle, but usually larger and heavier, and often having two saddles vi.… … English World dictionary
motorcycle — [n] motorbike chopper*, dirt bike, enduro, hog*, minibike, moped, scooter; concepts 364,505 … New thesaurus
motorcycle — ► NOUN ▪ a two wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor. DERIVATIVES motorcycling noun motorcyclist noun … English terms dictionary
Motorcycle — For other uses, see Motorcycle (disambiguation). A 1954 Triumph T110 650 cc motorcycle … Wikipedia
motorcycle — motorcyclist /moh teuhr suy klist/, n. /moh teuhr suy keuhl/, n., v., motorcycled, motorcycling. n. 1. a motor vehicle similar to a bicycle but usually larger and heavier, chiefly for one rider but sometimes having two saddles or an attached… … Universalium
motorcycle — (BrE also motorbike) noun ADJECTIVE ▪ powerful ▪ 250 cc, 600 cc, etc. ▪ vintage (esp. BrE) ▪ a collection of vintage motorcycles … Collocations dictionary
motorcycle — n. 1) to drive, ride a motorcycle 2) to ride on a motorcycle (as a passenger) * * * [ məʊtəˌsaɪk(ə)l] ride a motorcycle to drive to ride on a motorcycle (as a passenger) … Combinatory dictionary