Necessary may refer to:
- Something that is a required condition for something else to be the case, see necessary and sufficient condition.
- A necessary truth, something that cannot fail to be true, see logical possibility.
- An important task or essential thing to do at a particular time or by a particular moment.
- Necessity in the context of criminal law
- An action somebody may feel they must do
- In some languages a "necessary" is a bathroom or toilet. In English this is an archaic usage.
- An economic need enunciated by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt in his 1944 Second Bill of Rights
- A necessity in contract law
- Necessary Records
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.