- Concentration (disambiguation)
Concentration can refer to:
Science, engineering, and technology
- Concentration, in chemistry, the measure of how much of a given substance there is mixed with another substance
- Number density in physics, chemistry, and astronomy
- Ore concentrate, in extractive metallurgy, the product of benefaction with a higher grade than the feed.
- Mass concentration (astronomy), a region of a planet or moon's crust that is denser than average
- Attentional Control, the cognitive process of controlling the focus of attention
- Samadhi (Buddhism), mental concentration in Buddhism
- Market concentration, in economics, the number and production share of firms in a market (or industry)
- Concentration ratio, in economics, a measure of market concentration.
- concentration in solid material such as how much sugar and salt is dissolved in liquid.
- Concentration 20, an album by Namie Amuro
- Concentrate, a song by American rapper Xzibit, from his album Full Circle (Xzibit album)
- Concentration, an album by Machines of Loving Grace
- Concentration camp, a detention center created for specific groups of people, usually during wartime
- A term used at Brown University, Colgate University, Columbia University, Harvard College, and Saint Olaf College to refer to a type of academic major
- Force concentration, and concentrate, in military tactics, the practice of concentrating military units
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.