- Monarchs of Spain family tree
This is a collection of the family trees of the kingdom of Spain. The former kingdoms of Aragon, Castile (see family tree) and Navarre (see family tree) were independent kingdoms that unified in the 15th century to become the Kingdom of Spain.
Kingdom of Spain (Simple)
Louis of Bourbon, Dauphin of France, son of Louis XIV and Maria Theresa, was born in 1661, not 1611
- Ancestry of Juan Carlos I of Spain
- Descendants of Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon
- Descendants of Philip V of Spain
- Descendants of Charles III of Spain
- Descendants of Alfonso XIII of Spain
- List of Spanish monarchs
- List of Spanish consorts
- Monarchy of Spain
- Salas Merino, Vicente (2008) (in Spanish). La Genealogía de Los Reyes de España [The Genealogy of the Kings of Spain] (4th ed.). Madrid: Editorial Visión Libros. ISBN 9788498217674. http://books.google.com/books?id=s-YxL2tIbEgC&printsec=frontcover.
- "The Royal Family Tree". Official website of the Royal Household of Spain. http://www.casareal.es/familia/arbol-iden-idweb.html. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
- José Rodolfo Díaz Lussnigg. "Family Tree of Spanish Monarchs (718–1469)" (in Spanish) (SWF). www.reyesdeespaña.com. http://www.reyesdeespana.com/flash/espana_h1/normal.swf. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
- José Rodolfo Díaz Lussnigg. "Family Tree of Spanish Monarchs (1469–2010)" (in Spanish) (SWF). www.reyesdeespaña.com. http://www.reyesdeespana.com/flash/espana_h2/normal.swf. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
- José Rodolfo Díaz Lussnigg. "Family Tree of the Spanish House of Bourbon" (in Spanish) (SWF). www.reyesdeespaña.com. http://www.reyesdeespana.com/flash/espana/index.php. Retrieved 2010-09-14.
Family trees Monarchies of Africa
Monarchies of the Americas Monarchies of Asia Monarchies of Europe
Aragon · Belgium · Bosnia · Denmark · England (simplified) · Wessex · Mercia · East Anglia · United Kingdom after 1603 · France (simplified) · House of Bonaparte · Greece · Netherlands · Norway · Portugal · Eastern Roman/Byzantine Emperors · Holy Roman Empire/Germany · House of Habsburg (incl. Holy Roman Empire after 1440) · Russia · Scotland · Serbia · Sicily · Spain · Navarre · Sweden (partial) ·
Monarchies of the Middle East
Persian dynasties: (Pre-Islamic:Achaemenid · Arsacid · Sassanid -post-Islamic:Tahirid · Alavid · Saffarid · Samanid · Ziyarid · Buyid · Ghaznavids · Khwarazm · Chupanid · Muzaffarid · Jalayirid -Modern:Safavid · Afsharid · Zand · Qajar) · Jerusalem · Ottoman (simplified) · House of Muhammad Ali · Kuwait
Monarchies of Oceania
Bora Bora · Hawaii: (Kamehameha · Lunalilo · Kalākaua · Kawānanakoa · Kalokuokamaile) · Huahine · Tahiti · Tonga
Dukedoms, princes and counts Monarchies of the ancient world
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Monarchs of Aragon family tree — This as a family tree of the monarchs of the Kingdom of Aragon. Family tree Ramiro I r. 1035 1063 Ermesinda of Bigorre … Wikipedia
Family tree of the German monarchs — The following image is a family tree of every king, monarch, confederation president and emperor of Germany, from Charlemagne in 800 over Louis the German in 843 through to William II in 1918. It shows how every single ruler of Germany was… … Wikipedia
Muhammad Ali Dynasty family tree — The Muhammad Ali Dynasty ruled Egypt without interruption from Muhammad Ali s seizure of power in 1805 until the proclamation of the Republic in 1953. Eleven individuals (all of them men) ruled Egypt during the dynasty s 148 year lifespan. Due to … Wikipedia
Kings of Norway family tree — The following is a family tree of all the Kings of Norway, from Harald Fairhair down to the present day. A normal line indicates a descent that is reasonably certain, whereas a dashed line indicates a claimed descent. In Norway, particularly in… … Wikipedia
German monarchs family tree — The following image is a family tree of every king, monarch, confederation president and emperor of Germany, from Louis the German in 843 through to William II in 1918. It shows how every single ruler of Germany was related to every other by… … Wikipedia
Danish monarchs family tree — This is the Danish monarchs family tree from 1047 to the present ruler, queen Margrethe II of Denmark. See also: Denmark History of Denmark List of Danish monarchs Danish royal family tree 1047 1523 Note: Margaret of Sweden ( 1080 1130) is also… … Wikipedia
Dutch monarchs family tree — The following is a family tree for the Princes of Orange, a line which culminated in the Dutch monarchy with the accession of Prince William VI to the newly created throne of the Netherlands in 1815. Dates given are those of birth and death; for… … Wikipedia
Bourbon family tree — This is a simplified Family tree of the House of Bourbon, from the first duke of Bourbon, to present day, where family representatives are the kings of Spain and heirs to the throne of France.ee also*House of Bourbon *List of Spanish monarchs… … Wikipedia
Spain — This article is about the country. For other uses, see Spain (disambiguation). Kingdom of Spain Reino de España … Wikipedia
Spain — • This name properly signifies the whole peninsula which forms the south western extremity of Europe. Since the political separation of Portugal, however, the name has gradually come to be restricted to the largest of the four political divisions … Catholic encyclopedia