- 90 (number)
90 Cardinal ninety Ordinal 90th
Numeral system 90 Factorization Divisors 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 15, 18, 30, 45, 90 Roman numeral XC Binary 10110102 Octal 1328 Duodecimal 7612 Hexadecimal 5A16
- Because 90 is the sum of its unitary divisors (excluding itself), it is a unitary perfect number, and because it is equal to the sum of a subset of its divisors, it is a semiperfect number. 90 is a pronic number. But it is also a nontotient. It is a Perrin number, preceded in the sequence by 39, 51, 68.
- In normal space, the interior angles of a square measure 90 degrees each. Also, in a right triangle, the angle opposing the hypotenuse measures 90 degrees, with the other two angles adding up to 90 for a total of 180 degrees. Thus, an angle measuring 90 degrees is called a right angle.
- 90 is divisible by the sum of its base 10 digits, thus it is a Harshad number.
- Ninety is the atomic number of thorium, an actinide. As an atomic weight, 90 identifies an isotope of strontium, a by-product of nuclear reactions including fallout. It contaminates milk.
- The latitude of the North Pole and the South Pole are 90 degrees.
Ninety of the Psalm are credited to Moses; some credit the ninety-first psalm to him as well.
- Nike Total 90 Apparel is a brand name of football apparel and football equipment from equipment bags to goalkeeper gloves
- Major League baseball bases are 90 feet (27 m) away in distance
- The car number most associated with former NASCAR team owner Junie Donlavey
- The number of minutes in a football (soccer) match.
In Wellness Plans
- P90X is a rigorous work out plan for 90 days with proclaimed incredible results.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Number Six (The Prisoner) — Number Six is the central fictional character in the 1960s television series The Prisoner, played by Patrick McGoohan. In the AMC remake, the character is played by Jim Caviezel, renamed Six . In several episodes, his attempts to escape his… … Wikipedia
Number Nine Visual Technology — Corporation was a manufacturer of video graphics chips and cards from 1982 to 1999. Number Nine developed the first 128 bit graphics processor (the Imagine 128), as well as the first 256 color and 16.8 million color cards. The name of the… … Wikipedia
Number 96 (TV series) — Number 96 Title card from a 1975 episode of Number 96. Where the cliff hanger resolution that followed this shot at the start of the episode took place in one of the building s flats, the shot of the building would zoom in on that flat as the… … Wikipedia
Number 1 (Goldfrapp song) — Number 1 Single by Goldfrapp from the album Supernature B side … Wikipedia
Number 1 (Tinchy Stryder song) — Number 1 Single by Tinchy Stryder featuring N Dubz from the album Catch 22 Against All Odds B side Stuck on … Wikipedia
Number One — or number one abbreviated #1, No 1 is used in a variety of meanings: Numerical * 1 (number) Music * #1 , an album by Fischerspooner * Konono N°1, a musical group from Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo * No.1 , an album by BoA * #1 , a… … Wikipedia
Number Ones (Janet Jackson album) — Number Ones / The Best Greatest hits album by Janet Jackson Released November 17, 2009 (see … Wikipedia
Number Two (The Prisoner) — Number Two was the title of the chief administrator of The Village in the 1967 68 British television series The Prisoner. More than 17 different actors appeared as holders of the office during the 17 episode series (some episodes featured more … Wikipedia
Number Six (Battlestar Galactica) — Number Six Battlestar Galactica character Promotional still of Number Six in season four First appearance … Wikipedia
Number 2 (Austin Powers) — Number 2 Austin Powers character First appearance Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery … Wikipedia
Number Ones: Up Close and Personal — World Tour Official poster for the tour Tour by Janet Jackson Associated album Number Ones … Wikipedia