Masurian or Mazurian may refer to:
- someone or something from Masuria
- the Mazurs, a sub-ethnic group
- the Masurian dialect of Polish
- Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, an administrative division in northern Poland
- Masurian Landscape Park, a protected area in Masuria
- Masurian Lake District
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.