Har may refer to:
* Har is
* Har is a religious term in Indian religions meaning
God, also spelt Hari.
* Har is the Greek name for the Egyptian god
* Hár (meaning "high"), one of the many names of Odin in Norse mythology.
* Har, a character in the mythological writings of William Blake.
* Hár, a crater on Jupiter's moon Callisto.
Har may be an abbreviation for:
Human accelerated regions- the name of some human genes
Heritage at Risk- English heritage's register of endangered historic heritage.
HAR may be an acronym:
* HAR (Highway Advisory Radio), another name for
Travelers' Information Stations, a form of broadcast traffic information.
* HAR (Hacking At Random), another name for Hacking At Random, an outdoor hacker conference that will take place in the Netherlands in the summer of 2009.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.