- 34th Street (HBLR station)
address=East 34th Street and Avenue E
coordinates = coord|40.672|-74.108|display=inline,title
other=NYC Transit: S89
(one block west on Broadway)
New Jersey Transit
mpassengers= 34th Street is a station on the
Hudson-Bergen Light Rail(HBLR) located at Avenue E and East 34th Street in Bayonne, New Jersey.
The station opened on
April 22, 2000. Northbound service from the station is available to Hoboken Terminal. Service is also available to Tonnelle Avenue, in North Bergen, by transferring at stations between Liberty State Park and Pavonia-Newport for the West End Avenue-Tonnelle Avenue route. Southbound service is available to 22nd Street in Bayonne. The Liberty State Park station is a transfer point for those traveling between stations on the West Side Avenue (Jersey City) and 22nd Street (Bayonne) extensions. Connection to PATH trains to midtown Manhattan and to New Jersey Transit commuter train service are available at Hoboken Terminal. Transfers to PATH trains to Newark, Harrison, and downtown Manhattan are available at Exchange Place.
* [http://www.mylightrail.com/index.php?option=com_hblr&task=station&Itemid=102&id=19 Station details]
* [http://www.njtransit.com/sf_lr.shtml New Jersey Transit - Light Rail]
* [http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail/R0100.pdf Hudson-Bergen Light Rail schedule (PDF)]
* [http://www.subwaynut.com/hblr/34hb/index.html Subway Nut station info and photos]
* [http://mta.info/nyct/service/bus/s89.htm New York City Bus Route S89]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Hudson–Bergen Light Rail — This article is about a New Jersey light rail system. For the Norwegian light rail system, see Bergen Light Rail. Hudson–Bergen Light Rail Passing trains near Exch … Wikipedia
Newark Light Rail — A Newark Light Rail car crosses Broad Street by Riverfront Stadium in Newark, pulling into the Newark Broad Street station … Wikipedia
Hudson-Bergen Light Rail — à la station Exchange Place Le Hudson Bergen Light Rail (HBLR) est un tramway, dans les villes de Bayonne, Jersey City, Hoboken, Weehawken, Union City, et North Bergen, au l État du New Jersey aux États Unis. C est géré par New Jersey Transit … Wikipédia en Français