- No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical
No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical Studio album by Showbread Released September 19, 2004 Recorded 2004 Genre Alternative rock, emo, hardcore punk, pop punk, screamo Length 54:17 Label Solid State Producer Sylvia Massy Showbread chronology Life, Kisses, and other Wasted Efforts
No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical
Age of Reptiles
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating AbsolutePunk.net (76%) Allmusic  Jesus Freak Hideout  This table needs to be expanded using prose. See the guideline for more information.
No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical is an album by the band Showbread. A music video was made for the song "Mouth Like A Magazine".
- "A Llama Eats a Giraffe (And Vice Versa)" - 3:51
- "Dead By Dawn" - 3:54
- "Mouth Like a Magazine" - 4:12
- "If You Like Me Check Yes, If You Don't I'll Die" - 3:20
- "Sampsa Meets Kafka" - 1:10
- "So Selfish It's Funny" - 4:28
- "The Missing Wife" - 4:47
- "Welcome to Plainfield Tobe Hooper" - 3:17
- "And the Smokers And Children Shall Be Cast Down" - 5:07
- "Stabbing Art To Death" - 6:46
- Features Reese Roper.
- "The Dissonance of Discontent" 3:00
- "Matthias Replaces Judas" - 5:03
- Features Reese Roper.
- "The Bell Jar" - 5:19
In 2004, Revolver Magazine called "No Sir...", "Best Post-Hardcore Album Of The Year".
- ^ a b c Henderson, Alex. "No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical". AllMusic. http://www.allmusic.com/album/r713082. Retrieved 2011-1-23.
- ^ a b c Sammons, Greg (2005-4-13). "Showbread - No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical". Cross Rhythms Magazine #85. Cross Rhythms. http://www.crossrhythms.co.uk/products/Showbread/No_Sir_Nihilism_Is_Not_Practical/12771/. Retrieved 2011-1-23.
- ^ a b c Taylor, Josh (2004-10-18). "Showbread, "No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical" Review". Jesus Freak Hideout. http://jesusfreakhideout.com/cdreviews/NoSirNihilismIsNotPractical.asp. Retrieved 2011-1-23.
- ^ AbsolutePunk.net
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Showbread (band) — Infobox musical artist Name = Showbread Img capt = Img size = Landscape = Background = group or band Alias = Origin = Savannah, Georgia, USA Genre = Raw Rock Years active = 1997–present Label = Tooth and Nail Records Solid State Records… … Wikipedia
Josh Dies — Joshua S. Porter Josh Dies performing with Showbread (band) Born June 12, 1983 (1983 06 12) (age 28) Savannah, Georgia Occupation … Wikipedia
Reese Roper — Infobox musical artist Name = Reese Roper Img capt = Reese Roper. Img size = 148 Landscape = Background = solo singer Birth name = Michael Reese Roper Alias = Born = birth date and age|1973|6|30 Steamboat Springs Coloradocite web |title=Five Iron … Wikipedia
Life, Kisses, and other Wasted Efforts — Infobox Album | Name = Life, Kisses, and other Wasted Efforts Type = studio Artist = Showbread Released = May 13, 2003 Recorded = 2002 Genre = Raw Rock Length = 48:37 Label = Steel Roots Reviews = Last album = Promotional EP (2002) This album =… … Wikipedia
Age of Reptiles (Showbread album) — Infobox Album | Name = Age of Reptiles Type = studio Artist = Showbread Released = August 1, 2006 Recorded = 2006 Genre = Raw Rock Length = 42:52 Label = Tooth and Nail Producer = Sylvia Massy Reviews = *Allmusic rating|3.5|5 [http://www.allmusic … Wikipedia
The Metamorphosis — This article is about the literary work by Franz Kafka. For the biological process, see Metamorphosis. For other uses, see Metamorphosis (disambiguation). Metamorphosis … Wikipedia
Sylvia Massy — is an entrepreneur, veteran record producer, and studio engineer in the United States. Massy is perhaps best recognised for her work on 1993 s Undertow , the full length double platinum selling debut for Los Angeles rock band Tool. History Massy… … Wikipedia
English literature — Introduction the body of written works produced in the English language by inhabitants of the British Isles (including Ireland) from the 7th century to the present day. The major literatures written in English outside the British Isles are… … Universalium
Conscience — Not to be confused with consciousness. For other uses, see Conscience (disambiguation). Vincent van Gogh, 1890. Kröller Müller Museum. The Good Samaritan (after Delacroix). Conscience is an aptitude, faculty, intuition or judgment of the … Wikipedia
Astrology — Not to be confused with Astronomy. ‹ The template below (Ast box) is being considered for merging. See templates for discussion to help reach a consensus. › … Wikipedia