- Mud (disambiguation)
Mud is a liquid or semi-liquid mixture of water and soil.
Mud or MUD may also refer to:
Film, television, and music
- Mud (TV series), a BBC television program
- Mud (1997 film), a Bulgarian short film
- Jeff Nichols
- Mud (band), British glam rock band
- "Mud", a song by Peaches from I Feel Cream
- Mud, Iran, a city in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Mud District, an administrative subdivision in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Mud (record label), part of Parasol Records
- Mud, slang for bad coffee
- MUD Coffee, specialty coffee company in the East Village, NYC
- Mud, nickname of American baseball player and sportscaster Mark Grant
- MUD, a type of multi-user online virtual environment
- Municipal Utility District, a form of local government
- Master User Domain, in Windows NT 4.0, a Windows Server domain containing only users, not resources
- Master's degree of Urban Design
- Matched unrelated donor, in organ transplantation
- Middle-Up-Down, in contract bridge, a defensive signaling convention
- Metropolitan Utilities District, a public corporation in the Omaha, Nebraska area which operates the drinking water and natural gas systems in the area
- Mesa de la Unidad Democrática, Venezuelan electoral coalition
- Multi-unit dwelling, a classification of housing where multiple separate housing units for residential (i.e. non-commercial) inhabitants are contained within one building
- All pages beginning with "mud"
- All pages with titles containing "mud"
- Drilling mud, a fluid used for drilling deep holes
- Mud bath, possibly with special ingredients, is sometimes applied for beauty, health, or pleasure
- Mud flap
- Muddy (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
MUD — This article is about a type of online computer game. For other uses, see Mud (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Mud — For other uses, see Mud (disambiguation). Mud house in Amran, Yemen Mud is a mixture of water and some combination of soil, silt, and clay. Ancient mud deposits harden over geological time to form sedimentary rock such as shale or mudstone… … Wikipedia
Mud Lake — may mean: Cities, towns, townships, etc. Mud Lake, Arkansas Mud Lake, California, former name of Fleener, California Mud Lake, Idaho Mud Lake, Minnesota Mud Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador Mud Lake, Ontario Lakes There are many Mud Lakes in… … Wikipedia
Mud Island (disambiguation) — Mud Island may refer to one of the following: Australia Mud Islands Canada Mud Island (Ontario) United States Mud Island, Memphis Mud Island (Michigan) Mud Island (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania), site of Revolutionary War era Fort Mifflin, aka Fort… … Wikipedia
Mud River — may be: Mud River in Georgia Mud River in Kentucky Mud River, a tributary of the Red Lake River in Minnesota Mud River, a tributary of the Thief River in Minnesota Mud River in West Virginia This dis … Wikipedia
Mud crab — may refer to any crab that lives in or near mud, such as: Scylla serrata, also called mangrove crab and black crab. Scylla tranquebarica, another variety of the mangrove crab. Scylla paramamosain Members of the family Panopeidae, such as the… … Wikipedia
Mud March — can refer to: Mud March (American Civil War) In the American Civil War, an abortive Union attempt at a winter offensive in January 1863. Mud March (Suffragists) On 7 February 1907, a large procession through London staged by the National Union of … Wikipedia
Mud cake — can refer to: Mississippi mud pie, a type of dessert. Geophagy, the practice of eating soil like substances. It also doubles as a general synonym of mudpie, which has several meanings. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the… … Wikipedia
Mud minnow — may refer to two species of fish found in southwest Australia: Galaxiella munda, found at inland watercourses Lepidogalaxias salamandroides, in semipermanent pools Mud minnow may also refer to: Mudminnow, species of the family Umbridae in… … Wikipedia
Mud Island, Memphis — Mud Island redirects here. For other uses, see Mud Island (disambiguation). The City of Memphis in the Mississippi River Park (2006) Mud Island is not actually an island but a small peninsula, surrounded by the Mississippi River to the west and… … Wikipedia