- Enterprise Unified Process
The Enterprise Unified Process (EUP) is an extension of the
Rational Unified Processdeveloped by Scott W. Amblerthe Practice Leader in Agile developmentat IBM Corporation.
The Unified Process defines four project phases
* TransitionTo these EUP adds two additional phases
The Rational Unified Process defines nine project disciplines
* Business Modeling
* Analysis and Design
* Configuration and Change Management
* Project Management
* EnvironmentTo these EUP adds one additional project discipline
* Operations and Supportand seven enterprise disciplines
* Enterprise Business Modeling
* Portfolio Management
* Enterprise Architecture
* Strategic Reuse
* People Management
* Enterprise Administration
* Software Process Improvement
Best Practices of EUP
The EUP provide following best practices:-
#Continuously verify quality.
#Look beyond development.
#Deliver working software on a regular basis
Rational Unified Process
Software development process
* [http://www.enterpriseunifiedprocess.com/ Enterprise Unified Process Home Page]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.