- Darkness (disambiguation)
Darkness is the absence of light.
Darkness may also refer to:
in film and television
- Darkness (1993 film), an American independent horror film
- Darkness (2002 film), a Spanish-American horror film
- "Darkness" (Stargate Universe), an episode of the TV series Stargate Universe
- "Darkness" (poem), a poem by Lord Byron
- Darkness (short stories), a collection of stories by Bharati Mukherjee
- Darknesses, a novel in The Corean Chronicles by L. E. Modesitt, Jr.
- Darkness, a book by John Saul
- Darkness, a German Eurodance act featuring Nana
- Burzum (Middle Earth for darkness), a Norwegian black metal music project
- "Darkness" (Aerosmith song)
- "Darkness" (Darren Hayes song)
- "Darkness", by Black Uhuru from Chill Out
- "Darkness", by Disturbed from Believe
- "Darkness", by Lamb from Between Darkness and Wonder
- "Darkness", by Peter Gabriel from Up
- "Darkness", by Rage Against the Machine from The Crow film soundtrack
- "Darkness", by SPF 1000 used in the animated TV series The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- "Darkness", by The Police from Ghost in the Machine
- "Darkness", by Third Eye Blind from Blue
in other uses:
- Darkness (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX) or Nightshroud, a Shadow Rider in the anime Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- Darkness, a horse that ran in the 2009 Grand National
- The Darkness (disambiguation)
- Darkness, Darkness (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Darkness"
- All pages with titles containing "The Darkness"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.