- Christmas tree (disambiguation)
A Christmas tree is a festive decoration. It may also refer to:
- The Christmas Tree (film), a 1996 TV-Movie starring Julie Harris and Andrew McCarthy
- Christmas tree, a common name for the West Australian plant Nuytsia floribunda
- Christmas tree packet, a unit of data used in information technology
- Christmas tree (oil well), an assembly of valves used in oil and gas extraction
- Christmas tree (bodybuilding), a pattern of muscles visible in the lower back
- Lights used for starts in drag racing,
Christmas tree may also refer to:
- O Christmas Tree, English version of the song O Tannenbaum
- A Christmas tree bill; a bill that attracts many, often unrelated, floor amendments.
- The hull opening indicator light panel on a submarine
- To fill in a machine-graded multiple choice test answer sheet randomly, or in such a way as to form a design
- the 'Christmas Tree' formation, a pattern of positions in football
- The Christmas Tree Cluster is a distinctive star cluster of the astronomical object NGC 2264 in Monoceros constellation.
- Christmas Tree (Lady Gaga song), a 2008 digital download single by Lady Gaga and Space Cowboy
- Spirobranchus giganteus, a small, tube-building polychaete worm commonly known as the "Christmas tree worm"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Christmas tree — For other uses, see Christmas tree (disambiguation). A lit up Christmas Tree with ornaments  The Christmas tree, also known as a Yule tree, is a decorated evergreen coniferous tree, real o … Wikipedia
Cherry tree (disambiguation) — Cherry Tree may refer to: A tree that produces cherries An ornamental cherry tree that produces cherry blossoms Places Cherry Tree, Pennsylvania, a borough in Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States Cherry Tree, Oklahoma Cherrytree Township,… … Wikipedia
Christmas — Day redirects here. For other uses, see Christmas (disambiguation) and Christmas Day (disambiguation). Christmas … Wikipedia
Christmas worldwide — Christmas around the world redirects here. For other uses, see Christmas Around the World (Bradley Joseph album). The Christmas season is celebrated in different ways around the world, varying by country and region. Elements common to many areas… … Wikipedia
Christmas and holiday season — Christmas season redirects here. For other uses, see Christmas season (disambiguation). Christmas and holiday season Christmas tree in Japan Also called Christmas season … Wikipedia
Tree worship — (dendrolatry) refers to the tendency of many societies throughout history to worship or otherwise mythologize trees. Trees have played an important role in many of the world s mythologies and religions, and have been given deep and sacred… … Wikipedia
Christmas flowers — are the popular flowers used during the festive season of Christmas. In many nations, flowers and plants form a major part of the Christmas decoration. Poinsettia, Christmas cactus, holly, Christmas rose[disambiguation needed ], ivy … Wikipedia
Christmas bush — may refer to: Bursaria spinosa, a small tree or shrub that occurs in all Australian states Ceratopetalum gummiferum, a tall shrub from Australia also known as the New South Wales Christmas Bush Prostanthera lasianthos, a shrub from Australia also … Wikipedia
Christmas music — Holiday Song redirects here. For the song by the Pixies, see Come on Pilgrim. Christmas song redirects here. For the Mel Tormé composition, see The Christmas Song. Christmas Songs redirects here. For albums with that name, see Christmas Songs… … Wikipedia
Christmas (disambiguation) — Contents 1 People 1.1 Fictional characters 2 Places 3 … Wikipedia