CR may refer to:
Other political places
- Castle Rock (disambiguation)
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Crawford County, Kansas
- Province of Cremona in Northern Italy
- College of the Redwoods
- public toilet, washroom, or comfort room
- legislative route (Minnesota) or constitutional route
- county highway, county road, or county route
- CR postcode area
Elements and chemicals
Organizations and movements
- Celtic Reconstructionism
- Český Rozhlas
- Chiltern Railways
- Choose Responsibility
- College Republicans
- Community of the Resurrection, an Anglican religious order
- Resurrectionist Order, Congregation of the Resurrection, a Roman Catholic religious order
- consciousness raising
- Consolidated Rail Corporation (Conrail)
- Casino Royale (novel), the first James Bond novel.
- Comptes rendus - French for reports or proceedings; often used in title of publications, most notably the Comptes rendus de l'Académie des sciences (Proceedings of the (Paris) Academy of Sciences).
- Consumer Reports, American magazine
- Critical Review (disambiguation), several publications by this name
- Colorado Rockies (NHL), former NHL team that has since relocated and became the New Jersey Devils
- Colorado Rockies, Major League Baseball team
- C. Rajagopalachari
- Chris Rock, American comedian and actor.
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid and Portugal winger.
Companies and products
- carriage return (often shortened to return), a term used in typing and computing, used to start a new line of text
- challenge-response spam filtering
- W3C recommendation#Candidate Recommendation (CR), W3C Candidate Recommendation
- cognitive robotics
- compression ratio
- computed radiography
- concentration ratio
- continuing resolution
- caloric restriction
- change request
- Chart Rulership or Chart Ruler, in astrology
- classic rock, a radio format
- cognitive radio, an outgrowth of software-defined radio
- conversion rate, used in marketing
- corporate responsibility
- credit (finance), in accounting
- critical reading on the SAT
- critically endangered species
- crore, 10,000,000 in the Hindu-Arabic numeral system
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.