CK, Ck, or ck may refer to:
People known by the initials
- CK Prahalad, a professor at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Louis C.K.
- Chaka Khan, American singer and songwriter
- Carrie Kelley, the first published female Robin
- Ck (digraph)
- .ck, the Internet country code top-level domain for the Cook Islands
- CK (album), 1998 album by Chaka Khan
- Calvin Klein
- Candidate key
- Chaka Khan (1982 album), Chaka Khan's self-titled album
- Chairman King or Circus King, bosses in Okage video games
- Certified Kinesiologist,
- Chevrolet C/K, car companies Chevrolet and GMC's full-size Pickup truck line from 1960 until 1998
- China Cargo Airlines's IATA code
- Citizen Kane
- Civilinis kodeksas, Code of Lithuania
- Composite Corridor, a designation of British Rail carriage
- Con Kolivas, the Linux Kernel developer
- Conductive keratoplasty
- Core Knowledge, a textbook series
- Corner Kick, a method of restarting play in a game of association football
- Cranbrook Kingswood, a Bloomfield Hills school
- Crusader Kings (video game), a grand strategy game made by Paradox Interactive
- Crip-Killer, a member of the Bloods street gang
- Cyanogen chloride
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.