- Charles Duncombe
Charles Duncombe may refer to:
- Charles Duncombe (Lord Mayor of the City of London) (1648–1711), English banker who became richest commoner of his era; MP (1685–1687, 1690–1698, 1702–1711); Lord Mayor (1708–1709)
- Charles Duncombe, 1st Baron Feversham (1764–1841), English political figure; MP (1790–1806, 1812–1816, 1818–1826)
- Charles Duncombe (Upper Canada Rebellion) (1792–1867), American physician in Canada during 1820s–30s; in Ontario Assembly 1828; Rebellion 1837; California Assembly 1863
- Charles Duncombe, 2nd Earl of Feversham (1879–1916), English political figure; known as Viscount Helmsley (1881–1915); Conservative MP (1906–1915); died in World War I
- Charles Duncombe, 3rd Earl of Feversham (1906–1963), English political figure; son of 2nd Earl; Viscount Helmsley (1915–1916); Conservative MP (1934–1939)
- Duncombe (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.