- Paris Métro Line 3bis
Infobox Paris Network
Paris Métro Line 3bis is the shortest line of the Paris metro system. It is only 1.3 km (0.8 miles) long. The line was built at deep level which explains why the platforms at Pelleport and Saint-Fargeau stations can be reached only by elevator. Because of its limited length and traffic, the line is served with shortened three-car
The merger of lines 3bis and 7bis, connected through an existing rail tunnel and allowing the opening of a closed station (Haxo), is being studied. Line 7bis would be extended one station west to have its terminus in Château Landon. The resulting line from Château-Landon to Gambetta would become Line 15 and be put in operation between 2013 and 2020.
Map and Stations
List of stations of the Paris Métro
List of stations of the Paris RER
* [http://ratp.fr/ RATP official website]
* [http://www.ratp.info/informer/anglais/index.php# RATP english speaking website]
* [http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carterer.php Interactive Map of the RER (from RATP's website)]
* [http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php Interactive Map of the Paris métro (from RATP's website)]
* [http://membres.lycos.fr/mobidf/ Mobidf website, dedicated to the RER (unofficial)]
* [http://www.metro-pole.net/ Metro-Pole website, dedicated to Paris public transports (unofficial)]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.