Raven Common Raven Scientific classification Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Aves Order: Passeriformes Family: Corvidae Genus: Corvus (partim) Species
- Corvus albicollis – White-necked Raven
- Corvus corax – Common Raven
- Corvus coronoides – Australian Raven
- Corvus crassirostris – Thick-billed Raven
- Corvus edithae – Dwarf Raven
- Corvus cryptoleucus – Chihuahuan Raven
- Corvus mellori – Little Raven
- Corvus rhipidurus – Fan-tailed Raven
- Corvus ruficollis – Brown-necked Raven
- Corvus tasmanicus – Forest Raven
- C. t. boreus – Relict Raven
In some cases the diet of the raven is similar. Most ravens eat some sort of fruit, such as dates, or berries. Most are omnivorous. The ravens look similar to another common bird, the crow, being related.
- Ravens in popular culture
- The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
- Ravens of the Tower of London
- Raven videos on the Internet Bird Collection
- North American ravens on eNature
- Corvid Corner A site about the raven family.
- The Raven Diaries Documenting the lives of wild ravens.