DD, dd, or other variants may refer to:
- dd (Unix), a program that copies and convert files and data
dd, an HTML element for specifying definition data
- Dolby Digital, the name for audio compression technologies developed by Dolby Laboratories
- Deployment Descriptor, a component in Java Platform, Enterprise Edition applications
- Double density, a capacity designation on magnetic storage, usually floppy disks
- Deckadance, a DJ program for Windows and Mac OS X designed by Image-Line
- .dd, a hypothetical domain name for the German Democratic Republic.
- DD tank, an amphibious swimming tank
- Dishonorable discharge, a punitive discharge in the US Military
- Destroyer, a US Navy hull classification
- Dunkin' Donuts, a coffee and baked goods franchise
- DuPont (stock ticker symbol), an American chemical company
- Nok Air (IATA code), airline from Bangkok, Thailand
- D-D locomotive, the UIC classification for a railway locomotive with two four-axle bogies
- DD, the licence plate code for Dresden, Germany
- DD brassiere measurement
- DD Deficit Disorder, Attention, Social, Emotional, Nature, etc.…
- Dd (digraph), in the Welsh language
- DD National, an Indian national channel also referred as DD1
- Data Deficient, on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
- Decimal degrees, geographic coordinates shown using decimal fractions
- Delhi Daredevils, an Indian Premier League cricket franchise
- Designated driver, an individual within a group of people drinking alcoholic beverages who remains sober to drive others home
- Doctor of Divinity (D.D.), as the abbreviation for the Latin term Divinitatis Doctor
- Due diligence, a legal term
- Destructive Device, a class of firearms and explosive devices in United States law.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.