Cul may refer to:
- Cambridge University Library
- City University London
- Cul de canard, down feathers of a duck
- Cul-de-sac, a short dead-end street
- Cumberland, from its Chapman code
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Federal de Bachigualato International Airport, (IATA airport code: CUL) in Culiacán, Sinaloa, Mexico
- See you later, CUL, SMS abreviation used in text messages.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.