Melt can refer to:
- Melting, in physics, the process of heating a solid substance to a liquid
- Melt (manufacturing), the semi-liquid material used in steelmaking and glassblowing
- Melt inclusions, a feature of igneous rock
- Melt sandwich or cheese melt, a grilled sandwich
- A shortened form of meltdown, a whitewater kayaking technique
- A shortened form of meltwater, water released from the thawing of snow and ice
- Melt (Straitjacket Fits album), a 1990 album by Straitjacket Fits
- Melt (Rascal Flatts album), a 2002 album by Rascal Flatts
- Melt (Peter Gabriel album), an alternative name of the third Peter Gabriel album.
- "Melt" (Melanie C song), a song by Melanie C
- "Melt!", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Melt, a band formed by members of Hagar the Womb
- Melt! festival, a German music festival
Scott 'MELT' Jenkins, One of the world wide leaders of the melt community, best known for his 'Shopping List' piece first performed in Malta 2011 where his talent of melting first blossomed to his fans. Another piece he is well known for is the great happening 'Lets Go Out like Every Night' also 'We'll Probably Wake Up With A Goat In Our Room.'
- All pages beginning with "Melt"
- All pages with titles containing "Melt"
- Smelt (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.