- Malvinas (disambiguation)
Islas Malvinas is the Spanish name of two groups of islands:
- A group of islands in the South Atlantic, known in English as the Falkland Islands
- A chain of tiny islands and rocks near Ibiza in the Mediterranean
Also, reflecting the Argentine claim of sovereignty over the Falklands:
- Malvinas Argentinas, Córdoba, a town in Córdoba Province
- Malvinas Argentinas Partido, a partido (county) in Buenos Aires Province
- The Estadio Malvinas Argentinas, a stadium in the city of Mendoza, built for the 1978 World Cup (Estadio Mundialista)
- The Islas Malvinas Stadium home ground of Buenos Aires's All Boys club
- The Polideportivo Islas Malvinas, a stadium in the city of Mar del Plata
- Rosario International Airport's name is Aeropuerto Internacional Rosario Islas Malvinas
- Ushuaia International Airport's name is Aeropuerto Internacional de Ushuaia Malvinas Argentinas
- "March of the Malvinas", an Argentine song composed in 1939
- Malvinas Day
- Malvinas Islands peso
- The Brazil-Malvinas Confluence, where the cold Falklands (Malvinas) Current intersects the warmer Brazil Current, offshore the Río de la Plata river mouth.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Falkland Islands — Falklands and Malvinas redirect here. For other uses of Falklands, see Falkland (disambiguation). For other uses of Malvinas, see Malvinas (disambiguation). Falkland Islands … Wikipedia
Dirty War — For other uses, see Dirty War (disambiguation). Argentinean Dirty War Part of Operation Condor … Wikipedia
Argentina — For alternative meanings, see Argentina (disambiguation) and Argentine (disambiguation). Argentine Republic … Wikipedia
Tigre Partido — For other uses, see Tigre (disambiguation). Tigre … Wikipedia
Buenos Aires — This article is about the Argentine city; the name may also refer to Buenos Aires Province or the Buenos Aires Central Business District (also known as the Porteña City or port city). For other uses, see Buenos Aires (disambiguation). Buenos… … Wikipedia
La Plata — For other places with the same name, see La Plata (disambiguation). La Plata Ciudad de La Plata From top left: Estación del Ferrocarril Roca • High view of Plaza Dardo Rocha • Garibaldi s statue • Legislatura Provincia de Buen … Wikipedia
Rosario, Santa Fe — For other uses, see Rosario (disambiguation). Rosario City of Rosario Clockwise from top: the National Flag Memorial s tower and pro … Wikipedia
Mother's Day — This article is about several worldwide days celebrating motherhood. For other uses, see Mother s Day (disambiguation). Mother s Day A homemade greeting card, one of many ways to honor one s mother Observed by Many countries … Wikipedia
Tiger Bay — Coordinates: 51°27′29″N 3°10′12″W / 51.458°N 3.170°W / 51.458; 3.170 For other uses, see Tige … Wikipedia
Memorial Coliseum (Portland) — For other uses, see Memorial Coliseum (disambiguation). Memorial Coliseum Location 300 North Winning Street (or 1401 North Wheeler Avenue) Portland, OR 97227 … Wikipedia