- Fallen angel (disambiguation)
fallen angelis an angel that has been exiled or banished from Heaven.
Fallen Angel or Fallen Angels can also refer to:
In film and television:
* , season 5, episode 1 of the television series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
* "Fallen Angel" (1945 film), directed by Otto Preminger
* "Fallen Angel" (1981 film), made for TV
* "Fallen Angel" (2007 TV series), based on the Roth trilogy by Andrew Taylor
* "Fallen Angel" ("The X-Files"), season 1, episode 10 of the television series "The X Files"
* "Fallen Angels" (1995 film), written and directed by Wong Kar-wai
* "Fallen Angels" (TV series), neo-noir series on "Showtime"
* "Fallen Angels" (Australian TV series) (1997)
* "Fallen Angel" (comics), Liandra or Lee, eponymous heroine of a series written by Peter David
* "Fallen Angels" (comics), a team of superhuman teenagers in a 1987 Marvel Comics limited series
* "Fallen Angels" (Myers novel) (1988), by Walter Dean Myers about the Vietnam War
* "Fallen Angels" (play) (1925), by Noël Coward
* "Fallen Angels" (science fiction novel) (1991), by Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, and Michael Flynn
* "Fallen Angel", a 2005 album by
* "Fallen Angel", a bonus track on several editions of the album "Exclusive" (2007) by Chris Brown
* "Fallen Angel", track #1 on the album "Robbie Robertson" (1988) by Robbie Robertson
* "Fallen Angel", track #2 on on the album "
Cast of Thousands", (2003) by Elbow
* "Fallen Angel", track #5 on the album "Forever Young", (1984) by Alphaville
* "Fallen Angel", track #7 on the album "Brave New World" (1999) by Styx
* "Fallen Angel", track #18 on the 1997 re-release of the album "
Ample Destruction", (1984) by Jag Pan
* "Fallen Angel" (25 ta Life album) a 2006 EP by American hardcore punk band 25 ta Life
* "Fallen Angel" (album) (1978), by Uriah Heep
* "Fallen Angel" (song), track #2 on the album "Red", (1974) by King Crimson
* "Fallen Angel" (Poison song), track #7 on the album "Open Up and Say...Ahh!" (1988) by Poison
* "Fallen Angels", track #8 on the album "Mandrake" (2001) by Edguy
* "Fallen Angels", track #13 on the album "Nine Lives" (1997) by Aerosmith
Fallen Angels (band), a British pop band
* "The Fallen Angel", track #7 on the album "Brave New World" (2000) by Iron Maiden
* "fallen angel": a
speculative gradebond that was originally investment-grade
* "The Fallen Angel"
Christopher Daniels, a professional wrestler
* "The Fallen Angels" (arcade game), a 1998 computer arcade game produced by Psikyo
El Ángel Caído" (Spanish for "The Fallen Angel"), 2001 album by Avalanch
Fallen Angel of Doom", 1990 album by Blasphemy
Falling Angel", 1978 novel by William Hjortsberg
* "For My Fallen Angel", track #9 on the album "
Like Gods of the Sun", (1996) by My Dying Bride
Sacred 2 Fallen Angel", 2008 fantasy roleplaying videogame sequel
Telemetry of a Fallen Angel", 1995 album by The Crüxshadows
When Fallen Angels Fly", 1994 album by Patty Loveless
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Fallen angel — This article is about the view of fallen angels in Christianity. For other uses, see Fallen angel (disambiguation). Statue of the Fallen Angel, Retiro Park (Madrid, Spain). Fallen angel is a concept developed in Jewish mythology from… … Wikipedia
Angel (disambiguation) — An angel is a supernatural entity in many religions.Angel may also refer to:In Literature* The Angel , a Hans Christian Andersen short story * Angel (novel), a 1957 novel * , a book about angels * Angel ( Meg series), the female megalodon of… … Wikipedia
Angel — For other uses, see Angel (disambiguation). Angelology redirects here. For the novel, see Angelology (novel). Song of the Angels by Bouguereau, 1825–1905. Angels are spiritual beings often depicted as messengers of … Wikipedia
Dark Angel — may refer to: Contents 1 Film and television 2 Games 3 Literature and comics … Wikipedia
Lucifer (disambiguation) — Lucifer is most frequently another word for Satan. It may also refer to:People and Characters * Lucifer, the primary fallen angel * Hendrick Lucifer, famous pirate and brute * Saint Lucifer, a 4th century bishop * Lucifer, an early bishop of… … Wikipedia
Satan (disambiguation) — Satan is a religious term for a fallen angel, a Jinn or the devil.SATAN stands for Security Administrator Tool for Analyzing Networks.Satan may also refer to: *Satan (fish) or widemouth blindcat, a species of catfish *SS 18 Satan, the NATO… … Wikipedia
Regulus (disambiguation) — Regulus is a star.Regulus may also mean: * Saint Regulus, early Christian saint, purported to have brought the relics of St. Andrew to Scotland * Marcus Atilius Regulus, a Roman consul ** Regulus , a story named for the consul, in Rudyard Kipling … Wikipedia
Azazel (disambiguation) — Azazel can refer to:*Azazel, an enigmatic name from the Hebrew scriptures, possibly referring to a fallen angel or Satan, with further discussion in the article Azazel in rabbinic literature * Azazel (Asimov), a short story collection by Isaac… … Wikipedia
Nephilim (disambiguation) — Nephilim (or Giants) are offspring of sons of God and daughters of men mentioned in the Bible. (Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33) Nephilim may also refer to: In literature: Nephilim (manga), a josei manga by Anna Hanamaki Nephilim (manhwa), a manhwa by … Wikipedia
Supergirl — This article is about the superhero. For other uses, see Supergirl (disambiguation). Supergirl Various incarnations of Supergirl (from left to right): Original Kara Zor El, Matrix, Kara in the 70s, Modern Kara, Linda Danvers, Power Girl, and Kara … Wikipedia