Outram may refer to:
- Outram, Nova Scotia, an unincorporated district in Canada
- Outram, New Zealand, a small town in Otago
- Outram, Singapore, a district in central Singapore
- Outram Island, one of the Andaman Islands
- Benjamin Outram (1764-1805), English civil engineer
- George Outram (1805-1856), Scottish humorous poet
- James Outram (British officer) (1803-1863), colonial Indian military and political leader
- James Outram (mountaineer) (1864-1925), British mountaineer
- Richard Outram, Canadian poet
- Outram Bangs (1863-1932), US zoologist
- Outram Secondary School, a neighbourhood school in Singapore
- 123rd Outram's Rifles, Indian regiment, named for James Outram (British officer)
- Outram Shield is a piece of fine silverware crafted by Henry Hugh Armstead
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.