infobox UK place
country = England
Ashow is a village and
civil parishin the Warwick district of Warwickshire, England, about 2.5 miles (4 km) south-east of central Kenilworth. According to the 2001 census the parish had a population of 104. The village has avoided the typical expansion of most British settlements which took place in the twentieth century. [ [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.asp?compid=57085 British History Article on Ashow] ]
Ashow has around 51 houses and a small church, The Assumption of Our Lady, which dates from the early 1100s and has a graveyard. The village has no forms of industry or employment, although Ashow and the neighbouring hamlet of Bericote (depopulated since 1540) formerly had three mills.
The village is accessible via the B4115 Coventry Road (just off the A46/A452 roundabout), and the southernmost tip of the parish lies on the River Avon. The village is quite flat, at an altitude of 60-80 metres (200-260 feet).
The earliest-known documented reference to Ashow (or "Asceshot") is in the
Domesday Surveyof 1086.
* [http://www.ashow.info/ Ashow Village]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.