- Neon (disambiguation)
Neon is a chemical element.
Neon may also refer to:
- Dodge Neon, also known as Chrysler Neon and Plymouth Neon, a compact automobile brand
- National Ecological Observatory Network NEON, a project of the U.S. National Science Foundation
- Neon Bus, a low-fare bus line operated by Greyhound Lines serving New York City, Toronto, Syracuse, and Buffalo
- Neon lighting, broad discussion of technologies and uses
- Neon sign, luminous-tube signs that contain neon or other inert gases
- Neon lamp, miniature gas discharge lamp
- "Neon" (song), a song by John Mayer from the album Room for Squares
- Neon (Richard Fleeshman album), an album by Richard Fleeshman
- Neon (Chris Young album), an album by Chris Young
- Neon (band), a three-piece band from Melbourne, Australia.
- Neon Neon, a musical collaboration between Boom Bip and Gruff Rhys
- Neón (Mexican rock band), a group that formed in Mexico City in late 1980s
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, an anime television show
- Neon, a Belgian New Beat project in the 1980s
- Neon (comics), a superhero in the DC Comics universe
- Neon the Unknown, a comic-book superhero
- N.E.O.N., acronym for Nevada Encounters of New Music, a symposium and festival of contemporary music
- Neon Trees, a rock band
- ARM NEON, a marketing name of a SIMD instruction set for the ARM architecture
- An object oriented variant of the Forth programming language
- Neon (game engine), a game engine developed by Codemasters
- Neon (light synthesizer), a light synthesizer developed by Jeff Minter
- neon (library), an HTTP and WebDAV client library
- NEON (company), a enterprise software development company
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.