Sometimes may refer to:
* "Sometimes" (album), an album by City and Colour, or the title song, "Sometimes (I Wish)"
* "Sometimes" (And One song)
* "Sometimes" (Ash song)
* "Sometimes" (Carpenters song)
* "Sometimes" (Erasure song)
* "Sometimes" (My Bloody Valentine song)
* "Sometimes" (Britney Spears song)
Sometimes", a song by Paul Thornton
* Sometimes, a song by
* Sometimes, a song by Pocket Change
* "Sometimes", a song by Depeche Mode from "
* "Sometimes", a song by James from "
* "Sometimes", a song by Pearl Jam from "
* "Sometimes", a song by Punch Brothers from "Punch"
* "Sometimes", a song by Les Rythmes Digitales, featuring Nik Kershaw, from "
* "Sometimes", a song by
Tin Tin Out
* "Sometimes", a poem by
Sometime may refer to:
* "Sometime", a song by Gerri Halliwell from "Schizophonic"
* "Sometime", a song by King's X from "Ear Candy"
Sometime (horse), a thoroughbred racehorse, winner of the 1963 Caulfield Cupin Australia
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Sometimes — «Sometimes» Сингл Бритни Спирс из альбома … Википедия
Sometimes — Some times , adv. [Sometime + adverbial ending s, as in wards.] 1. Formerly; sometime. [Obs.] [1913 Webster] That fair and warlike form In which the majesty of buried Denmark Did sometimes march. Shak. [1913 Webster] 2. At times; at intervals;… … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
Sometimes — bezeichnet: Sometimes (Britney Spears Lied), Lied von Britney Spears Sometimes (Erasure Lied), Lied von Erasure Diese Seite ist eine Begriffsklärung zur Unterscheidung mehrerer mit demselben Wort bezeichneter Begriffe … Deutsch Wikipedia
sometimes — sometimes, some times The common adverb sometimes is written as one word: I sometimes like my coffee black. Some and times are spelt as two words when they retain their separate meanings, normally as a noun phrase: There are some times when you… … Modern English usage
Sometimes — Some times , a. Former; sometime. [Obs.] [1913 Webster] Thy sometimes brother s wife. Shak. [1913 Webster] … The Collaborative International Dictionary of English
sometimes — [adv] every now and then at intervals, at times, consistently, constantly, ever and again, every so often, frequently, from time to time, here and there, intermittently, now and again, now and then, occasionally, off and on, once in a blue moon* … New thesaurus
sometimes — ► ADVERB ▪ occasionally … English terms dictionary
sometimes — [sum′tīmz΄] adv. 1. at times; on various occasions; occasionally 2. Obs. formerly … English World dictionary
Sometimes I — Infobox Single Name = Sometimes I Artist = Laura Critchley from Album = Sometimes I Released = May 21 2007 February 25 2008 Format = Digital download, CD single Recorded = 2007 Genre = Pop, Soul, Indie Length = Label = Big Print Writer = Producer … Wikipedia
sometimes — [[t]sʌ̱mtaɪmz[/t]] ♦♦ ADV: ADV with cl/group, ADV with v You use sometimes to say that something happens on some occasions rather than all the time. During the summer, my skin sometimes gets greasy... Sometimes I think he dislikes me... You must… … English dictionary