- List of What's My Line? mystery guests
The following is an alphabetized list of persons who were Mystery Guests (originally called Mystery Challengers) on one (or both) version(s) of the United States version of the television game show What's My Line?.
Contents: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z References
- Robert Klein
- Werner Klemperer
- Suzy Knickerbocker
- Ted Knight
- Gladys Knight & the Pips
- Jill & Richard Kollmar (two of Dorothy Kilgallen's children- they appeared as special mystery guests on the first episode following the birth of Dorothy Kilgallen's third child)
- Andre Kostelanetz
- Ernie Kovacs
- Stanley Kramer
- The Amazing Kreskin
- Gene Krupa
- Nancy Kwan
Contents: Top A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z References
- Fates, Gil (1978). What's My Line? TV's Most Famous Panel Show. New York: Cornerstone Library. ISBN 0-346-12396-8.
- ^ "Henry Barnes". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0055622/. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
- ^ "Jack Carter". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0141660/. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
- ^ "Charles Collingwood". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0172080/. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
- ^ "Dagmar". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0196785/. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
- ^ "John L. McClellan". Internet Movie Database. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565748/. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
What's My Line? — Articleissues copyedit = April 2008 long = April 2008 onesource = April 2008 tone = April 2008 unencyclopedic = yinfobox television show name = What s My Line? caption = Show logo, c. 1974 ndash;1975 format = Game show rating = TV G runtime = 30… … Wikipedia
What's My Line, Part One — Infobox Television episode Title=What s My Line, Part One Series=Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season=2 Episode=9 Airdate=November 17 1997 Production=5V09 Writer=Howard Gordon and Marti Noxon Director=David Solomon Episode list=List of Buffy the… … Wikipedia
List of unsolved murders and deaths — This list of unsolved murders and deaths covers notable cases where people have been murdered or have died under unsolved circumstances, including murders committed by unknown serial killers. People are listed chronologically by year (For serial… … Wikipedia
Mystery Science Theater 3000 — Also known as MST3K MST 3000 Format Comic science fiction Created by Joel Hodgson … Wikipedia
List of Batman animated episodes — List of Batman episodes redirects here. For episodes of the live action television series, see List of Batman television episodes. For episodes of The Batman, see List of The Batman episodes. Batman: The Animated Series credits logo. The… … Wikipedia
Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull — Developer(s) Big Fish Studios Publisher(s) Big Fish Games … Wikipedia
List of Case Closed episodes (season 17) — The cover of the first DVD compilation for season seventeen of Detective Conan released by Shogakukan. The seventeenth season of the Case Closed … Wikipedia
List of Married... with Children episodes — The following is an episode list for the Fox sitcom Married... with Children. The series aired its pilot on April 5, 1987 and its series finale aired on June 9, 1997 with the episodes The Desperate Half Hour (Part 1) and How to Marry a Moron… … Wikipedia
List of Murder, She Wrote episodes — This is a list of Murder, She Wrote episodes in the order that they originally aired on CBS. Many of the episodes took place in either Jessica s hometown of Cabot Cove or in New York, but her travels promoting books or visiting relatives and… … Wikipedia
List of H2O: Just Add Water episodes — The following is an episode list for the Australian television show H2O: Just Add Water, which airs on Network Ten, Disney Channel Australia, Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon UK and other television networks worldwide. Series one premiered in Australia… … Wikipedia