- Open space
Open space may refer to:
- In urban planning and conservation ethics
- Landscape, areas of land without human-built structures
- Open space reserve, areas of protected or conserved land on which development is indefinitely set aside
- Urban open space, urban areas of protected or conserved land on which development is indefinitely set aside
- Greenway (landscape), a linear chain of open space reserves or a recreational corridor through the same
- Public space, areas left open for the use of the public, such as a piazza, plaza, park, and courtyard
- In Business terminology
- Other uses
- Open Space (band), an indie rock band from Minsk, Belarus
- Open Space (BBC TV) BBC TV programme produced by their Community Programme Unit
- Open Space Theatre, a defunct London theatre run by Charles Marowitz
- Open Space (publications), a music publishing collective
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.