Charnwood may refer to:
- Charnwood (borough), a local government district in the county of Leicestershire, England
- Charnwood (ward), an electoral ward and administrative division of the city of Leicester, England
- Charnwood Forest, located within the borough
- Charnwood (UK Parliament constituency), Leicestershire constituency in the British House of Commons
- Operation Charnwood, a Second World War Anglo-Canadian operation during the Battle of Normandy that captured northern Caen
- Charnwood, Australian Capital Territory, a suburb of Canberra, Australia
- The Barons Charnwood, barons in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Charnwood — Distrito del Reino Unido Ubicación en el condado de Leicestershire … Wikipedia Español
Charnwood — Borough of Charnwood Lage in Leicestershire Status Borough Region East Midlands Verw.grafschaft Leicestershire … Deutsch Wikipedia
Charnwood — ▪ district, England, United Kingdom borough (district), administrative county of Leicestershire, England. Nearly all of the borough belongs to the historic county of Leicestershire, except for a small area east of Wymeswold that lies in the … Universalium
Charnwood, Australian Capital Territory — Charnwood Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Population: 3,0 … Wikipedia
Charnwood (UK Parliament constituency) — Charnwood County constituency for the House of Commons Boundary of Charnwood in Leicestershire … Wikipedia
Charnwood local elections — Charnwood Borough Council in Leicestershire, England is elected every four years. Since the last boundary changes in 2003, 52 councillors have been elected from 28 wards. Contents 1 Political control 2 Council elections … Wikipedia
Charnwood Cottages in Warburton — (Warburton,Австралия) Категория отеля: 4,5 звезд Адрес: 2 Wellington … Каталог отелей
Charnwood Forest — (spr. tscháruwudd fórrest), ein früher bewaldeter Höhenzug in Leicestershire (England), im Bardon Hill 260 m hoch … Meyers Großes Konversations-Lexikon
Charnwood Forest — The summit of Beacon Hill … Wikipedia
Charnwood Forest Railway — [v · d · … Wikipedia