Dado may refer to:
- Dado (architecture), an architectural term
- Dado (joinery), a woodworking joint
- Dado (painter), a Yugoslav-born painter
- DADO, stage name of Canadian street theater performer
- Dado, nickname of Israeli Lt. Gen. David Elazar
- Saint Ouen, also known as Dado
- Dado Pršo, Croatian football player
- Dado Dzigal, son of Professor Husko Dzigal
- Dado, a 10th-century Bishop of Verdun
- Dado, Afghanistan, the district center of Zana Khan district in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan
- Dado (band), an Uzbek pop-band
- Firehiwot Dado (b. 1984), an Ethiopian long-distance runner
- Dados, the fictional androids from The Pendragon Adventure.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.