- Aelita (disambiguation)
Cyrillic alphabet: "Аэлита") is a female given name in eastern Europe.
Aelita may refer to:
* Aelita ("Code Lyoko"), a character in the French animated television series "Code Lyoko"
* "Aelita" ("Code Lyoko" episode), an episode of the series about the character of the same name
* "Aelita" (novel), a 1923 novel by Alexei Tolstoy
* "", a silent movie directed by Soviet filmmaker Yakov Protazanov, based on Tolstoy's novel
Aelita Software Corporation, an American company who manufacted computer and communication products
Elita-1, the love interest of Optimus Primein the Transformers cartoon
Aelita (spacecraft), the name of a planned Soviet needle-like interplanetary spacecraftwhich would carry a Soviet manned mission to Mars
* "Aelita" (album), an album by Finnish band,
* "Aelita" (song), an song by Finnish band, Cleaning Women
* "Aelita" (Tied & Tickled Trio album), a 2007 album from the German jazz-electronica band Tied & Tickled Trio
Aëlita, a rose
Aelita, East Timor, a town in East Timor
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Princess (disambiguation) — Princess can refer to:Princess Christine Pasanelli of Sicily. *Princess, a noble title * Princess , stage name of 1980s pop music singer Desiree Heslop * Princess (Trey Parker Matt Stone), Flash animation done by Matt Stone and Trey Parker *… … Wikipedia
Maya — may refer to: Contents 1 Peoples, languages, numerical systems 2 Religion and mythology 3 Historical person … Wikipedia
Martian — This article is about hypothetical or fictional native inhabitants of the planet Mars. For other uses, see Martian (disambiguation). Sculpture of a Wellsian Martian Tripod in the town of Woking. As an adjective, the term martian is used to… … Wikipedia
Metropolis (film) — For the anime film, see Metropolis (2001 film). For other uses, see Metropolis (disambiguation). Metropolis Original 1927 theatrical release poster Directed by … Wikipedia
Tolstoy — This article is about the Tolstoy family , for other meanings see Tolstoy (disambiguation)Tolstoy, or Tolstoi ( ru. Толстой) is a prominent family of Russian nobility, descending from one Andrey Kharitonovich Tolstoy (i.e., the Fat ) who served… … Wikipedia
Moon landings in fiction — For other uses, see Moon landing (disambiguation). Humans have imagined Moon landings long before the science and technology existed to actually perform them. Because of its extreme difficulty and otherworldly nature, a successful Moon landing is … Wikipedia
List of Russian people — The Millennium of Russia monument in Veliky Novgorod, featuring the statues and reliefs of the most celebrated people in the first 1000 years of Russian history … Wikipedia